We’ve got a few more sneak peeks at Be Our Guest restaurant! This brand new restaurant will be opening later this year in Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland!
Disney Food News
In the news since our last round-up…
- The Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Jiko has announced a Wine Dinner for August 16th!
- Halloweeny “Goth Goodies” introduced to Disney Parks candy shops.
- Select restaurants at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort have begun a Dining Passport Loyalty Program to reward frequent visitors.
- Check out the Be Our Guest Restaurant Rose Motif. Click the link to see more pics from the restaurant.
We’ve got more food news (including NEW Citricos Wine Dinners, a new food spot in the New Fantasyland, restaurant closure updates, and LOTS more) on our Disney Food News Pin Board!
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Updates
We’ve been reporting all of the details about the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival marketplace booth menus and food photos
- Details on special events dates and prices
- And HGTV seminars
- Read all about the Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic, taking place Oct. 12-13!
DFB Guide to the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Coming Soon!
And with the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival rapidly approaching, we’ll have all the info you need to make sure you get the best value from the 2012 festival!
Our DFB Guide to the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is coming soon!
Of course, we’ve included a few bonus items for you! Let’s take a look at a few of them…
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- Brand new World Showcase booth crawls for this year’s menus
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for visiting with kids, on a budget, for just one day, and more
- “New for 2012” sections describing events, menu items, booths, and more
- A brand new FAQ section featuring some of the hardest-to-answer Food and Wine Festival questions
- Of course, there’s more where those came from!
Stay tuned for an exclusive, limited-time discount code when the book launches on DFBStore.com in just a few days! 🙂
On to the Round-Up
Mickey Fix features a Star Wars Cookbook! Clone Scones, anyone?
Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups visits the Sake Counter inside the Mitsukoshi Department store at Epcot’s Japan pavilion.
Yesterland goes back in time (a few months, that is!) to re-visit Compass Books & Cafe at Downtown Disney Anaheim.
Daveland has an elegant Sunday brunch at Club 33.
Main Street Gazette has Croissant Berry Bread Pudding for breakfast at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
Mouse on the Mind discovers the perfect way to enjoy the corn dog nuggets at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World uncovers a new menu at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Epcot’s Italy pavilion!
DisneyParks Blog: Take a sneak peek into Splitsville opening this Fall in Downtown Disney Orlando.