The holidays are in full swing in Walt Disney World and in Disneyland!
Luckily, even though Christmas is just around the corner (and I’ve got a reeeeeeally fun Christmas post for you… well I think it’s really fun, anyway. ;-D), we’ve definitely got time to enjoy some seasonal treats from the Disney parks! They’ll stick around until New Year’s Day at least! 🙂
Let’s take a look at some of the latest Disney Dining news!
Disney Dining News
Take a look at the Disney Dining news from this week!
- A new waterfront restaurant may be coming to Epcot’s Morocco! Tapaz Restaurant should be breaking ground in January 2013! Check out the details on the new Epcot Morocco restaurant here!
- The red and green holiday swirl ice cream is back in Magic Kingdom Storybook Treats.
- For a limited time, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has a brand new Sloppy Joe Sandwich at Studio Catering Co.!
- Check out the enhanced Holiday Kiosk in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion. Including yummy Werther’s goodies and delicious warm beverages!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Monsieur Paul Restaurant or La Hacienda de San Angel in Epcot, or Splitsville Luxury Lanes in Downtown Disney.
We’ve got additional food news, including a snack combo at the Magic Kingdom, New Year’s Eve Venues at Epcot and Downtown Disney, Three Kings Day Celebration at Disneyland, and LOTS more, on our Disney Food News Pin Board! Head over and check it out!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food in or from Disney, share a photo with us so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
Reader Jeffrey Lipack tweeted this festive treat – a snowman marshmallow wand! (Editor’s Note: On a recent visit to the Magic Kingdom, we spotted these little beauties at Big Top Treats in Storybook Circus for $4.99 or a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.) Awesome pic, Jeff!!
MEGA SALE on our DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays e-Book!
Headed to Disney World during the holidays this year or next year? Take advantage of our lowest price ever on our best-selling DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2012 e-Book! This is an awesome time to start planning for next year’s trip!
With 230 pages of detailed information and multiple bonus extras, it WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World! And whether you’re going this year, or getting a jump on planning for next year, don’t tackle the Disney holidays without it!
Take advantage of this deep savings sale NOW, with a discount for DFB readers. Get the 2012 guide today for our lowest price ever — $4 off the regular purchase price for the next 7 days! How? Use code GINGERBREAD at the check-out!
On to the Round-Up
The Press-Enterprise looks at Christmas Kitsch at Trader Sam’s in Disneyland.
Disney Parks Blog has announced the second annual Three Kings Day Celebration at Disneyland.
LA Times looks at Disneyland’s samples of California Craft Beers.
Designing Disney interviews the chef of the California Grill at Disneyland Paris.
Disney by Mark shows us the new lanai at Aulani’s Makahiki Restaurant.
Main Street Gazette delves into an Italian sausage stuffed sandwich at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Mousejunkies shares an interview with a chef from the Be Our Guest Restaurant.