Once again, Edible Orlando magazine is partnering with Disney Chefs for a truly memorable farm to table culinary experience!
The 2nd Annual Field to Feast Dinner will take place on March 14, 2015, at Long & Scott Farms in Mount Dora, Florida.
The special dinner will kick off with a reception from 4:30 to 6:00 PM, during which guests can also take advantage of farm tours hosted by farmer Hank Scott. Culinary stations will follow from 6:00 to 8:30 PM.
The event will feature dishes created by Disney Chefs using locally sourced ingredients. And you’ll recognize many of the chefs and sommeliers as Disney Culinary Supertars! The list includes the following:
- Chef Brian Piasecki and sommelier Michael Scheifler from California Grill
- Chef Tim Keating and sommelier Stig Jacobsen from Flying Fish Café
- Chef Jay Smith and sommelier Damaris Jimenez from the Wave…of American Flavors
- Chef Leonard Thompson and sommelier Jim Reynders from Disney Catering
- Chef Gregg Hannon and sommelier Marianne Hunnel from Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Chef Phil Ponticelli and sommelier Keith Gimbel from Cítricos
- Chef Scott Hunnel and sommelier Israel Perez from Victoria & Albert’s
- Chef Christian Rumpler and sommelier Melissa Schreiber from Golden Oak
- Chef Stefan Riemer and sommelier Jason Cha Kim showcasing Disney desserts
Tickets are $165 per person, and details are available at EdibleOrlando.com. The event is co-sponsored by Walt Disney World Resort and Edible Orlando magazine, and proceeds will benefit the Kids Café Program of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
The event promises to be an evening of unique and delicious food under the Florida stars, with the chance to chat with some of the most notable chefs at Walt Disney World!
If you’re interested in attending, act quickly; tickets are selling fast!
Will you be attending the 2nd Annual Field to Feast Dinner this Spring? Comment below and tell us if you’d like to join in the fun!