While it’s just temporary, Flame Tree Barbecue is now closed for refurbishment.
The good news? We don’t have to wait three months to dig into our favorites from this popular Animal Kingdom restaurant at Walt Disney World. We’ve got the scoop on where to find some Flame Tree menu items during the closure!
Does your family like to wander Downtown Disney at night? Starbucks is unveiling an evening menu!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Downtown Disney West Side Starbucks in Walt Disney World has become one of the few Starbucks locations offering beer, wine, and additional food as they introduce the Starbucks Evening Menu.
- Find out where you can find several items from Flame Tree Barbecue’s menu while it is closed for a three-month refurbishment in early 2015.
- We have details about a special event featuring Walt Disney World Chefs taking place in Orlando — the Second Annual Field to Feast Dinner at Long & Scott Farms!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Let’s eat cake. These AMAZING photos were sent in by our readers. First, Tara shares a Toy Story themed cake. WOW!
Kimberly shares a Mickey Ears cake that she made. Excellent job!
Do you have a favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Today for 50% Off!
Want a big discount on our most popular DFB Guide in time for the new year? Or, you know, just cause you want to start planning your 2015 Disney trip TODAY? ;-D
It’s yours! Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code HAPPYNEWYEAR for 50% off!
We know that when it comes to your Disney vacays, planning ahead is practically essential these days. And if you can save time and money in the process — even better!
And that’s why today, when you pre-order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and enter promo code HAPPYNEWYEAR, you’ll save 50% off of the already low cover price!
But the really cool part? You get two books for the price of one! We’ll deliver the 2014 Guide to you immediately, and email you the 2015 Guide as soon as it is available later this month.
Here are a couple of sample pages for you — just click to enlarge!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is stuffed FULL of helpful features to help make your trip go smoothly, like:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
While our 2014 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’re updating this edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Happy New Year!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix showcases a Disney music box for Valentine’s Day. Just think — it’ll last so much longer than a box of chocolates!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups gives step-by-step instructions on how to make Advance Dining Reservations for your Disney World dining.
Cake Wrecks features a Star Wars Cake gone bad. These are not the droids you’re looking for… .
AllEars shares favorite Disney snacks. Yum!
Disney Parks Blog announces new premium culinary offerings at Disney Cruise Line’s Remy. Yet another reason to set sail with Disney!!
Main Street Gazette reviews more Disney Parks Blends of coffee by Joffrey’s. What’s your favorite?