If you’re dreaming of a spring vacation (hopefully with abundant sunshine!) to Walt Disney World, you’ll want to book a room at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for spring savings. Now’s the time to book your Easter character meal too!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Take a look at some Must Eat Treats at this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Here’s a brand new dessert that you MUST try — the Warm Peanut Butter Brownie at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel announced spring savings. Book now for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and Easter!
- Planet Hollywood will be revamped for the new Disney Springs renovation at Downtown Disney Orlando.
- Take a photo tour with us to see What’s New around Walt Disney World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Stopping to watch candy apples being made at Disney candy kitchens is a sweet pastime! Check out some pictures from our Facebook Friends…
First up, Sharon enjoyed watching the finishing touches being put on these chocolate-covered Mickey apples. Yum!
Here’s one of Cast Members making candy apples at 2AM!! And with a smile. LUV!! Thanks to Amy for sharing this delightful photo.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2015
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2015
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2015, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Updates on how to get a reservation for the hottest restaurants in Disney World — like Be Our Guest Restaurant!
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2015 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our loyal readers!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBStore.com and use code: 2015 for your discount!
Should I buy the 2015 Guide if I have the 2014 Guide?
The 2015 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2014 Guide and would like to purchase the 2015 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2015 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2014 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBStore.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix celebrates one of our favorite Disney films with Beauty and the Beast leggings. Perfect for your Be Our Guest Restaurant dining!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups sips Saratoga Spring Water at Disny’s Saratoga Springs Resort.
Main Street Gazette enjoys a wine event at the Alfresco Tasting Terrace inside Disney California Adventure.
Disney Parks Blog features new ballpark eats to enjoy during Spring Training for the Atlanta Braves at the ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex!
Disney Hipsters stops by the Sake Bar at Epcot’s Mitsukoshi department store.
TDR Explorer reviews hot red wine at Tokyo DisneySea. Cheers!
Good4Utah explores the restaurants at Disney’s Aulani Resort. Aloha!