Hi there! Welcome to the Disney Food Blog!
I’m AJ Wolfe, and I’ve been writing about food in the Disney Parks, Resorts, and Cruise Line for nearly 7 years. That means we’ve got a LOT of valuable info here on the DFB, and it can take a while to digest it all.
To make it easier to find what you need quickly, we’ve put together this brief tour to let you know some of our most popular and helpful features…
Disney Food News and Updates By E-Mail
Don’t miss out on any great deals or important information that could affect your Disney trip. Join the nearly 200,000 people who get their Disney Food scoop from us every month and sign up for our newsletter.
Many people also like to receive our blog posts via e-mail. You’ll get every Disney Food Blog post delivered to your inbox so you don’t miss anything. This list is different from the newsletter, so be sure to subscribe to both to get all of our great content.We’ll send you emails with great offers, tips, news, photos, and articles, much of which isn’t on the blog. Sign up right now to start bringing a bit of Disney to your inbox!
Disney Dining Advice and Tools
We’re always expanding the great information we have on the blog, but here are a few things that really stand out:
- Best Disney World Restaurants — People ask us all the time “What is your favorite restaurant?” Here are my answers based on what type of experience you want.
- Disney World and Disneyland Restaurant Guides — Reviews, Menus and Tips for all the restaurants in each park.
- Disneyland-specific Food and Restaurant Reviews can be found gathered on this page.
- News Pin Board — In addition to our blog posts, we also keep a list of all the recent developments in Disney Food.
- Restaurant Search Tool— Search Disney World restaurants by location, restaurant type, atmosphere, price, and much more! With 13 different criteria to customize, you’re sure to find the perfect spot for your meal!
- Disney Dining Plan Guide — Is the Disney Dining plan right for you? How can you make the most of it?
- Our Disney Dining FAQ, Special Diets, and Tips on Making Reservations — Answers to all your questions about some of the most confusing aspects of Disney Dining.
- Disney Recipes — Sometimes you just can’t wait for your next trip to have your favorite Disney meals.
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Coverage— We pride ourselves on creating the most comprehensive information anywhere about this huge Food Festival.
- The DFB Podcast — If you like podcasts, Brad from WDW For Grownups and I do a show all about Disney Food!
- Our Resources Page — A list of helpful resources for our readers and for those traveling to Disney World soon.
Downloadable Disney Dining e-Books
While there’s a wealth of information on this blog, there are some things that I thought were presented better as guides & reference. To this end we offer a series of e-Books:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining — Completely updated for 2015, this guide will make sure you get the most of out your Disney World trip — Guaranteed! It’s 490+ pages of great info and exclusive tips.
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks — Want to make sure you don’t miss the perfect snack in Epcot? This book is for you!
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks — The Happiest Place on Earth is even happier when you get to sample all of your favorite snacks.
- The DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks — Find out all the must-eat snacks in the Studios and Animal Kingdom!
- DFB Dining Adventures — If you want to have unique and unusual experiences in Disney World, this book has lots of pre-planned Dining “adventures” originating from the Magic Kingdom resort area.
- DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — Updated annually, this 250-page guide has everything you need to know to get the most out of your visit to Walt Disney World during the busiest time of the year: the Winter holiday season!
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide — As soon as all the information is released from Disney each year, we bring you a comprehensive guide to this Festival. Make sure you’re subscribed to the newsletter so you know when it’s released.
Who’s day isn’t a little brighter with a great picture of a Disney cupcake, or a fun tweet about Disney.
We’ll share fun Disney pictures, trivia, and news to give you that little taste of Disney when you need it. Don’t forget to join us on Google+ as well!
Thanks for Visiting!
Thanks again for joining us here on the Disney Food Blog! If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just drop us a line here and let us know so that we can point you in the right direction to find the information you need.
Thanks for joining us!