Disney Food Blog readers are familiar with my appreciation for a good cheese!! 😉 Look for beautiful presentations as well as sweet accompaniments at this marketplace booth.
In 2009, a cheese booth was debuted, however the more sophisticated menu didn’t appear until 2010.
- Almond Crusted Blue Cheese Soufflé with Fig Jam – $3.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Artisan Cheese Selection: Flagship Reserve Cheddar, La Bonne Vie Triple Crème Brie, Wijngaard Goats Gouda – $4.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc – $2.50
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Fairest Chardonnay – $2.50
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Big Bad Red Blend – $2.50
- Once Upon a Vine’s A Charming Pinot – $2.50
Return to the main 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page