The Farm Fresh Marketplace will replace the Florida Fresh booth from last year. At Farm Fresh, guests will be treated to a new “Bacon and Eggs” dish featuring applewood-smoked, pepper-coated bacon, sweet corn, potatoes, Hollandaise, and pickled jalapeños.
Although the dishes are different in 2014, we love the fresh approach here! Read more at our Florida Local 2012 review.
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon Hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeño (gluten free) – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Griddled “Yard Bird” with braised greens and house-made habanero sauce(gluten free) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – Orlando, FL – $3.50
- Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – Salt Lake City, UT – $3.50
- Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – Jacksonville, FL – $3.50
- Florida Cracker White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – Tampa, FL – $3.50
- Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen, Key Lime Wine – $2.75
- Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling – $4.75
- St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel – $4.50
- Beer Flight (Four 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker White Ale – $9.25
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Bottled Water – $2.50, DDP Snack Eligible
Recommended Pairing: Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon Hash and Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling
All wines available in a souvenir wine glass for $4 extra.
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page