France’s Fleur de Lys returns this year! Sample delicious dishes inspired by fresh produce and the traditional flavors of French haute cuisine.
- Gnocchi Parisien à la Provençal – Parisian-style Dumplings with Vegetables and Mushrooms
- Confit de Canard, Pommes de Terre Sarladaise – Pulled Duck Confit with Garlic and Parsley Potatoes
- NEW! Macaron Guimauve à la Fraise, a Strawberry Marshmallow Macaron
- NEW! Ice Pop Combination of French Peach Iced Tea, Grand Marnier Peach Raspberry Liqueur, and Vodka.
- La Vie en Rose frozen slush – Vodka, Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liquor, and White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Imperial – Sparkling wine, Chambord and Black Raspberry Liquor
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – Fruity White Beer with Citrus Notes
NOTE: EVERY food item here is available as a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.
The Duck Confit is a show-stealer! This rich, over the top dish is our favorite at the booth!
The Parisian-style Dumplings with Vegetables and Mushrooms is yet another great vegetarian option at the festival. We’re eager for the recipe.
We can’t wait for you to try the Strawberry Marshmallow Macaron and Grown Up Ice Pop (it’s a cocktail on a stick!), both NEW this year!
La Vie en Rose tastes like grapefruit. A fun addition to the slush options in France!
Check out more menus on our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!