The Sunshine State is represented at the Festival near the Mexico side of the World Showcase Promenade. Florida Fresh gets great reviews, especially for its Watermelon Salad!
- Watermelon salad with pickled onions, BW Farm baby arugula, feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Shrimp and stone ground grits with andouille sausage, sweet corn, tomatoes and cilantro
- Florida kumquat pie (TRYit! Selection)
- Watermelon passion fruit slush featuring Simply Lemonade®
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria featuring Simply Lemonade, Florida Orange Groves (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Blonde Ale, Orlando Brewing Company (Orlando, Florida)
- Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Swamp Head Brewery (Gainesville, Florida)
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company (Cape Canaveral, Florida) – Festival Exclusive!
- Florida Avenue Blueberry, Cold Storage Craft Brewery (Tampa, Florida)
- Beer Flight – Blonde Ale, Cotton Mouth Belgian Style Witbier, Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale and Florida Avenue Blueberry
- Simply Orange
Except for the alcoholic beverages, all items can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan snack credit!
Guests rave about the Watermelon Salad. The fresh ingredients are impressive and we appreciate the hearty portion!
We recommend pairing The Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits with the Tomato Wine! The dish includes three big, spicy shrimp with lots of sausage and sauce.
We’re not a fan of the texture (grainy) but the Florida kumquat pie is VERY fruity and cute. The crust is flaky, buttery, and delicious. Of course, that toasted marshmallow on top is a nice touch!
A good cold treat for the price, the Watermelon passion fruit slush is super yummy. We like that it’s a little tart. And even if you’re not a watermelon fan, the passion fruit flavor trumps the melon taste. Give it a try!
For more information on the booths, check out our 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!