The Sunshine State is represented at the Festival again this year! Florida Fresh gets great reviews, especially for its Watermelon Salad!
- Watermelon salad with pickled onions, B&W Gourmet Farms baby arugula, feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Shrimp and stone ground grits with andouille sausage, sweet corn, tomatoes and cilantro
- NEW! Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart
- Watermelon passion fruit slush (non alcoholic)
- NEW! Watermelon passion fruit slush with Tamiami Florida Gin
- Key Lime Sparkling Wine
- Blonde Ale
- Channel Marker Red Ale
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale (Festival exclusive)
- Jai Alai
- Beer Flight: Blonde Ale, Channel Marker Red Ale, Jai Alai, Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale
Guests rave about the Watermelon Salad. The fresh ingredients are impressive and we appreciate the hearty portion!
We can also recommend the Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits!
The brand new Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart offers a nice surprise of whole blueberries in the filling underneath the creamy lemon curd.
The refreshing Watermelon passion fruit slush is a terrific way to beat the heat now that the Florida temperatures are starting to rise again! And NEW this year, you can make it an adult beverage by adding Tamiami Florida Gin!
The Florida Fresh Beer Flight is the tops! Though all are light and interesting flavors, we especially enjoyed the Feast of Flowers and Jai Alai. The Blonde Ale makes an excellent hot weather choice, too.
Other beverages include Key Lime Sparkling Wine.
For more information on the booths, check out our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!