We have it on GREAT authority that the France Booth is going back to the drawing board with its Escargot offering for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. I can’t wait to see what they come up with!
Be sure to check out our 2014 France Booth Review to plan ahead!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival France Booth Menu — Coming Soon!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival France Booth Photos — Coming Soon!
2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival France Booth Menu
- Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlic, spinach, bacon and parmesan – $5.35, DDP Snack Eligible
- Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese – $4.95, DDP Snack Eligible
- Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beer Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – $3.75
- Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche – $5.75
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet – $5.95
- Sparkling Pomegranate Kir – $7.75
- La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice – $9.95
2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival France Booth Photos
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Booth Page
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page