Pineapple Soft Serve with Sammy’s Beach Bar Red Head Macadamia Nut Flavored Rum? Yes, please! We also really dig the new Pineapple Dog this year!
- NEW! Pineapple Dog – Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Sriracha Mayo
- Pineapple Soft-serve
- NEW! Pineapple Soft Serve with Sammy’s Beach Bar Red Head Macadamia Nut Flavored Rum
- Pineapple Soft Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- NEW! Ace Pineapple Hard Cider
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine, Florida Orange Groves Winery, St, Petersburg,FL
- Berry Tea Cocktail with Twinings Cold-Brewed Mixed Berry Tea
A must-do this year: try the Pineapple Dog! Be prepared for a terrific kick from the spice coupled with the sweet pineapple, and a great hint of garlic, too!
While the option of Parrot Cay Coconut Rum with your Pineapple Soft-serve returns this year, all the buzz surrounds the year’s new option: Pineapple Soft Serve with Sammy’s Beach Bar Red Head Macadamia Nut Flavored Rum, lending a terrific nutty flavor.
Don’t forget to try a Violet Lemonade!
Or the new Ace Pineapple Hard Cider!
Guests who loved the Buttercup Cottage from previous Flower and Garden Festivals will be happy to see the Berry Tea Cocktail on the menu here as well.
Although you might be tempted to stay here all day, try visiting some of the other booths featured in our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!