The DFB Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book is coming soon! We’re working hard to make this year’s version even better than last year’s, and I can’t wait to unveil it!
The DFB Guide to the 2012 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
This mini-guide is the fifth in a series of mini-guides being published on your favorite Disney food topics.
And with the Epcot Food & Wine festival rapidly approaching, we’ll have all the info you need to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck and your time at the 2012 festival!
You know us by now; we always include a few bonus items and special features for you! Here are just a few of them…
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- Brand new World Showcase booth crawls for this year’s menus
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for visiting with kids, on a budget, for just one day, and more
- “New for 2012” sections describing events, menu items, booths, and more
- A brand new FAQ section featuring some of the hardest-to-answer Food and Wine Festival questions
- Of course, there’s more where those came from!
As always, this mini-guide will be instantly downloadable for your convenience. The PDF guide will offer over 150 pages of detailed information, photographs, and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. Download it onto your iPad, smartphone, or any other device you’ll be taking with you to the festival so you can get immediate access to the map and information while you’re there!
I can’t wait to share the new e-Book with you! Stay tuned to hear about an exclusive, limited-time discount code when the book launches! We’ll be launching the book in the next couple of weeks! 🙂