We sampled the NEW Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Yum!
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News…
Disney Food News
- Hawaiian Shaved Ice is on the menu at Kona Island in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- BabyCakes NYC will likely return to Downtown Disney as Erin McKenna’s Bakery Valentine!
- Pesto Knots have replaced Bread Sticks on the menu at Pinocchio Village Haus in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie debuts at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland Park.
- Disney Resort Cast Members at resorts around the World competed in pumpkin decorating contests.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Stitch-themed Waffles at ‘Ohana, Citricos Wine Dinner, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We especially love when our readers share their special celebrations with us; Happy Birthday!
Here’s a gorgeous Mickey Ears Birthday Cake from Facebook Friend, Erin:
Isn’t turning 1 awesome?! This Mickey cake shared via Facebook by Natalie is fabulous!
Do you have a Favorite Find? Please, share with us!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014: Grand Launch!
Tis the season to eat, drink, and go to Walt Disney World! And that means it’s time for the Grand Launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book Is Here!
features 310 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- New chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- New chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2015 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive holiday dining and event information is the most efficient way to plan your holiday strategy. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World.
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience. It’s easily installed on your mobile devices. And this guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a memorable holiday trip, or your money back — we all know that your vacation time (and budget) are limited and we want you to get the most out of your visit!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays Bonus Items
Of course, the guide includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other holiday season coverage currently available. These include:
- Themed holiday crawls (there’s even one for seasonal beverages!)
- Customized Holiday Touring Strategies for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, gingerbread displays, and more
- Our suggestions for the best restaurants to visit when you don’t have a reservation…on the busiest days of the year
- A full section on great holiday activities and events for kids
- And more! We even have an updated and expanded FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting $3 off the purchase price for the e-Book TODAY!
Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code JINGLE at the check-out. For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014, head over to the DFB Store!
BUNDLE FOR SAVINGS!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle!
This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases a woodsy Bambi mug. Perfect for sipping hot beverages. These would look great on your Thanksgiving table!
Yummy Crumble bakes a Star Wars Sarlacc Bundt Cake. Includes buttery caramel!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups shares tips for using leftover Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Stock up on take-home gifts!
AllEars shares gluten free dining tips for Walt Disney World guests. Great Disney Dining Plan tips too!
Nerdy Nummies makes Maleficent Candy Apples. Easy step-by-step instructions!
Disney Hipster shares vegetarian dining at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue in Fort Wilderness.
Fox News reports on the strangest places to dine at Disney parks and resorts.