Happy New Year! Looking ahead, we anticipate sharing delicious reviews from new Disney restaurants. And we just heard that STK will be coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World.
And you know we’ll be visiting old favorites like Captain Cook’s. Recently while checking out the new Polynesian Lobby (click the link to see photos!!), we found a Tiramisu Cupcake there!
Plus, read the top Disney food news from 2014. Just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- New Disney restaurant news — STK was announced for Disney Springs, and we have a good idea of where you’ll go to get your Starbucks in Disney’s Animal Kingdom very soon!
- Check out the Tiramisu Cupcake, found at Captain Cook’s in Disney World’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- The Top 10 BIGGEST Disney food news stories of 2014!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Our readers continue to tempt us with delicious food from Walt Disney World. Let’s take a look at some items from the Animal Kingdom! Here’s a Mac and Cheese Hot Dog courtesy of Katie.
Or for table-service, head to Yak and Yeti for these yummy appetizers sent in by Angelica.
Do you have a favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Today for $5 Off!
Want a big discount on our most popular DFB Guide in time for the new year? Or, you know, just cause you want to start planning your 2015 Disney trip TODAY? ;-D
It’s yours! Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code HAPPYNEWYEAR for $5 off!
We know that when it comes to your Disney vacays, planning ahead is practically essential these days. And if you can save time and money in the process — even better!
And that’s why today, when you pre-order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and enter promo code HAPPYNEWYEAR, you’ll save $5 off of the already low cover price!
But the really cool part? You get two books for the price of one! We’ll deliver the 2014 Guide to you immediately, and email you the 2015 Guide as soon as it is available early next year.
Here are a couple of sample pages for you — just click to enlarge!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is stuffed FULL of helpful features to help make your trip go smoothly, like:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
While our 2014 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’re updating this edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Happy New Year!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases a fun Mickey canvas tote bag. We think it’s perfect for carrying snacks!
DisZine highlights the Three Kings Day Celebration at Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups carb-loads in the Magic Kingdom. Prep for runDisney’s Walt Disney World marathon now!
AllEars dines at Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. After dinner, get your pic with the Beast!
Daveland features a vintage photo of the Fantasyland Food and Refreshment Center at Disneyland.
Disney Parks Blog announces IllumiNations dessert parties for January and February bookings.