We love the cupcakes at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and this week’s fun find was the new Simba Lion Cub Cupcake!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Kusafari Bakery in Disney World’s Animal Kingdom is home to some pretty memorable cupcakes. We’re trying the Simba Lion Cub Cupcake while seeing what’s become of some old favorites!
- We have some new details today about the 2015 Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World’s Epcot — including a new Outdoor Kitchen, menu details, and the Garden Rocks Concert Lineup!
- If you’re looking to complete your collection of Disney Starbucks “You Are Here” mugs, you may be in for a wait, as Disney World pulls the Epcot version off of shelves. Find out why here.
- We’re trying a campfire classic at Herbie’s Drive-In at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios: S’mores!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Disney vacations offer some of our favorite hearty meals. Let’s take a look at savory plates sent in by our Facebook Friends. On the Disney Fantasy, Narda enjoyed this turkey and dressing entree.
Or maybe we should throw in a sweet with our savory?! Yep, I think so too. Darren sent in a picture of the Lobster Roll and Blueberry Cobbler from Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom. That cobbler looks ah-mazing!!!
Do you have a favorite sweet or savory? Share your Disney food photos!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 Grand Launch and Discount
We’re celebrating the grand launch of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2015
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2015
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2015, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Tips for scoring a Be Our Guest FastPass for lunch time dining
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2015 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBStore.com and use code: 2015 for your discount!
Should I buy the 2015 Guide if I have the 2014 Guide?
The 2015 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2014 Guide and would like to purchase the 2015 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2015 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2014 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBStore.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases a Darth Vader toaster. Star Wars fans — take your toast to the Dark Side! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups names the best quick service spots for breakfast at Disney World parks.
Daveland dines at The Blue Bayou in Disneyland. Love the atmosphere!
Disney Parks Blog features the royal princess breakfast at Citricos in the Grand Floridian. Visit this temporary brunch location while Cinderella’s Royal Table is being renovated.
Florida Today highlights Orlando as a top wine destination. Named by Wine Enthusiast magazine!
Orlando Business Journal spotlights an upcoming “Orlando” episode on Emeril’s Florida TV show.