It’s been a stellar week for Disney food fans! After months of speculation, Disney not only confirmed that Be Our Guest Restaurant would begin service breakfast…breakfast service began before the week was out!
Currently in a “testing phase” through June 18, we enjoyed our very first early morning trip to the Beast’s castle this week! While we’ve offered you a First Look at just what breakfast is about, we’ll have more details for you in our full review on Monday.
For now, let’s take a close look at all of the interesting news that we’ve brought you this week. Just click on the links to see more detail about each item.
Disney Food News
- St. Patrick’s Day included fun celebrations at favorite spots in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
- A NEW Wishes Dessert Party will debut on July 5 at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Booking is open now!
- Mickey Check Meals debut on Disney Cruise Line.
- We offer you a FIRST LOOK at breakfast in Be Our Guest Restaurant!
- We are trying some delicious Disney Cupcakes at two of our favorite spots — Apple Spice and Black Forest Cupcakes at Sunshine Seasons, and a Hot Chocolate version at Contempo Cafe.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including Restaurant Closure Updates, Special Events at Disney Restaurants, Seasonal Pop-Up Food Stands, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we’re featuring delicious reader finds from the France Pavilion in Walt Disney World’s Epcot!
We can never resist a trip through Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie, and apparently, reader Kristina Dennett agrees wholeheartedly. Check out her delicious assortment of French Pastries! Do you think she’ll share? 😉
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysisfor 2015
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2015
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2015, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Updates on how to get a reservation for the hottest restaurants in Disney World — like Be Our Guest Restaurant!
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2015 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our loyal readers!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBStore.com and use code: 2015 for your discount!
Should I buy the 2015 Guide if I have the 2014 Guide?
The 2015 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2014 Guide and would like to purchase the 2015 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2015 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2014 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBStore.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
DisZine provides some in-depth details on the Grand Floridian Easter Egg Display. (Look for DFB’s Photo Tour of the Display soon!)
TDRExplorer highlights some of the beautiful Easter food items that are available starting April 2 at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Disney Parks Blog showcases some delicious local treats available at Aulani.