As we mark a time of remembrance this Memorial Day weekend, we also look forward to fun celebrations with family and friends as Summer gets underway! And if you’re like me, that means one thing — vacation is JUST around the corner!
Whether you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the busy Summer season, or you have your eyes set on a Fall Food and Wine Festival Trip or a Holiday Extravaganza, we know one thing for sure: you need to make some plans.
Believe it or not, it’s already time to start making those Advance Dining Reservations! And we’re going to help you make sure you choose the best restaurants Disney has to offer. There are hundreds, after all!
We have three great offers for you to choose from! Read on for all the details, but hurry — you can only take advantage of these savings through Saturday, May 30!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015
Our fully guaranteed, comprehensive e-Book offers more than 490 full-color pages to help you plan your very best Disney World trip ever!
With reviews, tips, expert advice, and hundreds of color photographs, you’ll get the biggest bang for your planning buck! And our handy e-Book format has been completely updated for your 2015-16 Disney World vacation.
Inside the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015, you’ll find:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks. 5 simple steps and you’re done!
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free,downloadable worksheets for planning your trip.These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index, including photos and reviews, to the topic.
- Available on your mobile device or computer. It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ affect your vacation planning.
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates to pass the time while you’re waiting in line.
- Disney Food Bingo Cards — a whole new way to play with your Disney food!
- Plus SO much more!
And today, we’re offering you this limited time chance to save $5 off the already low cost!
Our convenient PDF format makes taking the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015 along a snap — download it instantly to as many electronic devices as you’d like, and go!
Grab your guide today at DFBStore.com; and don’t forget to use code memorial15 for an extra $5 off today!
But if you want even MORE savings, read on…
Our Most Popular Bundle: The DFB Guide and Snacks Bundle
Yep — if you’re headed to Disney World in the next 12 months and want to get the most value for your dollar during our Memorial Day Sale, this is the choice for you.
Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle offers:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015, PLUS
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks,
- The DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, AND
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
Our Snack Guides vibrantly display and review over 500 Disney World snacks, but also showcase some our favorite under-the-radar treats and eats in the parks. Get your DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2015, the DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, the DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, and the DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks — in one convenient bundle..
This Bundle represents tremendous savings — and for a greatly discounted price — just $39.95 instead of the regular price of over $60.00.
Finally, if you’re planning a visit to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, you’re gonna want to keep going!
Pre-Order The 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and Save!
The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will mark this incredible event’s 20th year! And since it’s such a milestone, we’re expecting big doin’s!
With so much to do, see, eat, and drink, you’re gonna want to plan ahead. So why not get started now — and save money at the same time?
During our Memorial Day Sale, you can take $4 off your pre-order of the DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival with code memorial15! And get the 2014 Guide for FREE, immediately!
Yep! When you pre-order your copy of this year’s DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, due out at the end of this Summer, you’ll get the 2014 Guide for free! That means you can start planning your next Food and Wine visit right away.
If you’re on a budget, you’ll love our advice on how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And our FAQ section answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
And with plenty of bonus items, like Booth Crawls, Customized Touring Strategies, and Recipes, you’ll be enjoying the Food and Wine Festival well before the kickoff date!
With your satisfaction guaranteed (yep — love it, or you get your money back!) on all of our DFB Guides, you have nothing to lose!