It’s been another busy week as we work to get you all of the information that’s coming out about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
While we’ve learned more this week about new and returning Special Events, we also firmed up the official list of Marketplace Booths that will appear for the Festival’s 20th anniversary. And believe or not, a few other things happened as well. 🙂
Let’s do a brief recap of Disney Food News before we take a look around at what else is new this week.
Disney Food News
- We kicked off the week by attending the Tables in Wonderland Food and Wine Festival sneak preview event, and learned tons of details about Special Events and other ways that the Festival will celebrate its 20th anniversary.
- A day after the Tables in Wonderland sneak preview, we brought you even more details about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Victoria and Albert’s has rolled out a new 10-course Chef’s Degustation Menu.
- Rumors are swirling that Minnie’s Holiday & Dine Dinner may be coming to Hollywood & Vine.
- We shared the full list of confirmed Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Booths as well as the full Menus!
- With all of the latest Food and Wine Festival news, we’ve been getting a lot of questions. We answer some of your questions here.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events,
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Erin Chronister shares her pic with us via email of this delicious NEW Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake from 50s Prime Time Cafe! I’ve SO been wanting to try this!!!
Happy 60th, Disneyland! To celebrate, @pjktwit shared these beautiful cupcakes with us on Twitter, and said “seriously THE best cupcake I’ve ever had at Dland!” I heard these were free to guests — so fun!!!!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Start Your Planning Today! The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is now available for Pre-Order!
Want even more great tips, touring strategies? This 200+-page guide to the Festival offers everything you need — insider tips and advice as well as all of the details — to plan your best Festival visit ever. Pre-order your 2015 edition today, and download the 2014 guide for FREE — immediately! (We anticipate the 2015 Guide to be e-mailed to pre-order purchasers within the next week!)
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Now is the time to get ready to plan your Festival visit. In just a few days, we’ll have all of the information — culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars, and the full line up of special events. You’ll want to be ready with when and what you want to book to make the most of your visit.
Use code Chefs at check-out for a $3 discount!
Thanks for your support of DFB! We Couldn’t Do This Without You!
On to the Round-Up!
has the perfect antidote for your Monday Morning Office Blues — this awesome retro Magic Kingdom Map Mug!
All Ears A Mom and the Magic blogger Kristin Ford offers a review of Animal Kingdom’s Harambe Market.
Gorillas Don’t Blog shares some fun memorabilia, including a vintage Orange Bird button that is too cute.
We mention it above, but Disney Parks Blog tells that, in celebration of Disneyland’s 60th Birthday, guests were treated to cupcakes befitting the huge party!
TDR Explorer reviews all manner of Kakigori at Tokyo Disneyland! Yum!!