As we mark this Presidents’ Day, many of us are enjoying a wonderful perk — a day to sleep in and enjoy a little break. 🙂 And if you’re like me, that means one thing on a cold February day…it’s a GREAT time to plan your next Disney trip!
Looking forward to visit during the busy Spring or Summer season? Or do you have your eyes set on a Fall Food and Wine Festival Trip or a Holiday Extravaganza? Whatever you’re dreaming of, one thing’s for sure: you need to make some plans.
Believe it or not, it’s already time to start making those Advance Dining Reservations! And we’re going to help you make sure you choose the best restaurants Disney has to offer. There are hundreds, after all!
We have two great offers for you to choose from! Read on for all the details, but hurry — these savings are only available for a limited time!
Our fully guaranteed, comprehensive e-Book offers more than 530 full-color pages to help you plan your very best Disney World trip ever!
With reviews, tips, expert advice, and hundreds of color photographs, you’ll get the biggest bang for your planning buck! And our handy e-Book format has been completely updated for your 2016 Disney World vacation.
Inside the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016, you’ll find:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
- A new section on Using Uber at Walt Disney World.
And today, we’re offering you this limited time chance to save $4 off the already low cost!
Our convenient PDF format makes taking the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 along a snap — download it instantly to as many electronic devices as you’d like, and go!
But if you want even MORE savings, read on…
Save Today on Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle!
Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle offers:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2016, PLUS
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks,
- The DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, AND
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
Our Snack Guides vibrantly display and review over 500 Disney World snacks, but also showcase some our favorite under-the-radar treats and eats in the parks.
This Bundle represents tremendous savings — and for a greatly discounted price — just $39.95 instead of the regular price of over $60.00.
It’s your choice! Get your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 for an extra $4 off with the code STARS, or bundle for greater savings with the DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle for $5 off with discount code STRIPES!
With your satisfaction guaranteed (yep — love it, or you get your money back!) on all of our DFB Guides, you have nothing to lose!