The Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is returning to Disneyland on April 1st! And you know what THAT means, don’t you?
That means it’s time to start figuring out what you want to EAT the most! So, if you’re planning on attending the weekend-only Festival from April 1 through May 1, take a gander at the MENUS for the eight Festival Marketplaces, each of which will celebrate spring in California in their own way.
Additionally, some of the Disney California Adventure restaurants will be serving dishes inspired by the Marketplaces. And we’ll check those out, too… but let’s see those menus first!
- Chilled Ahi Poke with avocado crème and Wakame salad, topped with sesame tuile
- Pork Belly Bao Taco with pickled vegetables
- Milk Chocolate Caramel Tart with almond brittle and sea salt
- Cabernet Flight
- Chardonnay Flight
- Pinot Noir Flight
- Wine and Cuvée by the glass
- Zinfandel-Braised Wagyu Beef with creamy polenta and spring pea puree
- Roasted Yellow Beets and Purple Haze Goat cheese with baby greens, green ver jus, sultanas and cashews
- Blackberry Tart with rosemary vanilla bean crème fraîche and a Cabernet wine glaze
- Fried Shrimp Soft Taco with pickled red onion-jalapeno, queso fresco and avocado-lime crèma
- Anaheim Chile and Roasted Cauliflower Burrito with Jack cheese and avocado-lime crèma
- Triple Cheese Mac with Smoked Chicken featuring Fontina, Cheddar and Gouda cheeses (WHAT?!?! YUM!!!)
- Artichoke Chips with Spicy Aioli
- Apple Bacon Whoopie Pie with maple cream cheese icing and bacon brittle (SERIOUSLY?!?)
- Southern California Beer Flight
- Northern California Beer Flight
- Craft beers by the glass
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider with chimichurri sauce
- Golden Thai Vegetable Curry with jasmine rice
- Meyer Lemon Macaron with blackberry marmalade, Meyer lemon cream and dried blueberry dust (YES, pls.)
By the Bay
- White Cheddar Ale and Bacon Soup, served in a Boudin sourdough mini-boule (SIGN me UP!)
- Chilled Shrimp and Snow Crab Cocktail
- Coconut Tapioca layered with fresh mango and lychee boba, topped with green tea micro sponge and mango-couli sesame tuile
Again, many restaurants around Disney California will be serving specialty items throughout the run of the Festival, from Signature Restaurants to Counter Service spots!
Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge
will feature a different specialty menu item and wine pairing each week, while the Carthay Circle Lounge will serve a Carthay Cobb Salad and Caribbean Club Sandwich.
Pacific Wharf Cafe
The Pacific Wharf Cafe will be serving Dungeness Crab Corn Chowder served in a Boudin sourdough boule.
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
Stop by Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill for Shredded Pork Tostadas with grilled pineapple slaw and chipotle crèma.
Lucky Fortune Cookery
Chicken and Vegetable Dumplings
will be on the menu at Lucky Fortune Cookery.
Wine Country Trattoria
The Wine Country Trattoria will pair a featured wine with a Fresh Strawberry and Pistachio Cream Tart.
Mendocino Terrace and Sonoma Terrace
A Sausage and Cheese Plate and Fruit and Cheese Plate will be available at Mendocino Terrace and Sonoma Terrace.
Hollywood Backlot Studio Bars
The Hollywood Backlot Studio Bars will feature the same plates as Mendocino Terrace and Sonoma Terrace, and will also be serving a Soft Twisted Pretzel with Cheese Sauce.
So… which item are YOU most excited to try?
Oh, who are we kidding?! There’s bound to be SEVERAL on your must-eat list… which is EXACTLY what’s going to make the return of the Disney California Food & Wine Festival SO much fun!
Don’t forget to check out our Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival page for all the details!
Please let us know which part of the Disney California Food & Wine Festival you are most excited about with a comment below!