Happy Sunday and Happy Easter! We hope you’re enjoying a day filled with friends and family (and maybe a chocolate bunny or two!). Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Disney food news!
We recently had a chance to stop by Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to check out the stunning Chocolate Easter Egg display. The Grand Floridian bakery team designs these incredible (and edible) chocolate eggs — and this is the fifth year they’ve been put on display for guests.
The eggs are on display through April 4.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- D-Luxe Burger is opening in May at Disney Springs! We can’t wait to try the gourmet burgers and shakes.
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort announce room discounts just in time for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this fall!
- We shared our thoughts on the Best Cinnamon Rolls at Walt Disney World. What’s your favorite?
- What’s one of the best kept dining secrets at Disney? How to save money at Walt Disney World!
- We reviewed lunch at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Want to be the first to hear about Free Dining? Sign up for the DFB Newsletter!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We’ve had a chance to eat our way around the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival and DFB reader Haley Hurt did the same! She declared “5 days, 13 kiosks, #FlowerandGardenFestival was defeated!” Way to go Haley!
We love the Mickey Mouse Rice Kripy treats here at the DFB! We love them so much we added them to our #OnTheList Series! DFB fan Jenn Maher says her family stops by Goofy’s Candy Company so everyone can customize their own sweet treat!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
@DisneyFoodBlog Dole whip, beignets, lunch at TeppanEdo, MaMa Melrose. Drinks at Rose and Crown, ESPN Club. Supper & show at Raglan Road.
— Disney Fan (@bowler747) March 24, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off ALL Purchases at DFBStore.com This Weekend ONLY With Code 20SALE
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today — or any of our other DFB Guide or money-saving Bundles — and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get 20% off the already low price when you enter code 20SALE. This is a crazy good price for this incredible bundle!
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 20% off, this is an amazing deal. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found these R2-D2 Ice Cube Trays. These are the droid ice cubes you’re looking for!
WDW For Grownups shared their favorite seafood restaurants at Walt Disney World.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Zootopia Cereal Bark. YUM!
Disney Style showed us how to cook with everything Disney!
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the Celtic Twilight Cocktail from Disney Cruise Line.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!