Fans of Epcot’s Italy Pavilion can take advantage of a new menu offering this Summer. As temps heat up, Tutto Italia Ristorante, Italy’s traditional table service restaurant, is adding a prix fixe lunch option.
The price for the three-course meal will be $27, and will include your choice of soft drink or iced tea as well.
As with other prix fixe meals within Epcot’s World Showcase restaurants, guests may choose from a list of several options for appetizer, entree, and dessert. Here’s a quick look at the choices!
- Antipasto (sopressata, finocchiona, roasted peppers, ovolini mozzarella)
- Insalata Mista (endive, arugula, radicchio, white asparagus, radish, balsamic vinaigrette)
- Caprese (fior di latte mozzarella, tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil)
- Minestrone (spring vegetables, pancetta, pastina)
- Scaloppine di Pollo (chicken scaloppini, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce)
- Filetto di Sogliola (parmesan encrusted filet of sole, spring mix salad, citrus vinaigrette)
- Caesar Salad (romaine wedge, chicken, olive crostini, shaved parmesan)
- Spaghetti (beef and veal meatballs, pomodoro sauce)
- Gelati (chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella)
Given that Tutto Italia tends to be pricey, this is a pretty decent value if you’re dining without the benefit of the Disney Dining Plan. The new menu will be available for limited time — May 3 through August 31.
Will you be enjoying Tutto Italia Ristorante’s new prix fixe lunch menu this Summer? Leave a comment and tell us what you think of this new offering!