Happy Sunday! We’re wishing all the moms out there a very happy Mother’s Day! We hope you’re having a fantastic – and relaxing – weekend because you deserve it!
We’re super excited about the unveiling (not open yet, but SOON!) of Ample Hills Creamery at Disney World’s BoardWalk. We snuck a little peek inside and couldn’t wait to show you this new addition to the most Magical Place on Earth.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- STK Orlando is slated to open this summer at Disney Springs! We cannot wait!
- We satisfied our sweet tooth at the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop at Disney California Adventure.
- Have you dined at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill? We enjoyed lunch there recently!
- Check out some of the musical acts for this year’s Eat to the Beat concerts during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
- Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has added some new items to the menu!
- We reviewed the Roule Lard et Fromage at Epcot’s Les Halles.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
While we love stopping by Starring Rolls at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for one of the amazing cupcakes, they do, believe it or not, have other items on the menu too. Like this gorgeous fruit tart that our friend Barry Ripley recently enjoyed! I’ll admit, Barry…it’s pretty!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Raising Texans (@raisingtexans) January 2, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off ALL Purchases at DFBStore.com This Weekend With Code 20SALE
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today — or any of our other DFB Guide or money-saving Bundles — and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get 20% off the already low price when you enter code 20SALE. This is a crazy good price for this incredible bundle!
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 20% off, this is an amazing deal. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
The bundle includes the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well as the 2015 guide as an immediate download — FREE!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found this adorable Snow White Apron! Perfect for your favorite chef!
WDW For Grownups shared their favorite eats and drinks from Epcot’s Mexico pavilion.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Jungle Book Honey Cupcakes.
OhMyDisney shared some amazing Disney waffles!
Travel + Leisure took us behind-the-scenes at Disney’s Flavor Lab.
Entertainment Daily made some amazing Disney and Pixar pancakes!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!