Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend and enjoying summer! It’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the recent Disney food news!
It was an another exciting week at Disney and we were able to check out more new dining spots including STK Orlando and Tiffins!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Tiffins is now open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and we had a chance to dine there!
- Victoria & Albert’s Chef Scott Hunnel promoted!
- You just have to eat this Churro Cupcake from the Contempo Cafe!
- A new Main Street Electrical Parade lunch package is coming to Tony’s Town Square at the Magic Kingdom!
- Listen to AJ talk about dining at Disney Springs on the latest PassPorter Moms Podcast!
- Magic Kingdom’s Skipper Canteen now accepting Advance Dining Reservations.
- Rumor: The Plaza Restaurant to offer increased walk-up availability!
- We checked out the new menu items at Raglan Road!
- Vivoli il Gelato debuts Tiramisu Gelato for a limited time!
- We have more details on Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar.
- Check out our photo tour and review of the snacks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s nighttime parties.
- We had a chance to check out the Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Check out our full review of dinner at STK Orlando!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love stopping by the Dawa Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and DFB reader Theresa Gansemer had a chance to check it out on a recent visit at the park. She said “thanks for the recommendation!” You’re welcome!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
@DisneyFoodBlog poutine fries at Le Cellier.
— Mari (@nyhamb0216) June 2, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off ALL Purchases at DFBStore.com This Weekend With Code 20SALE
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today — or any of our other DFB Guide or money-saving Bundles — and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get 20% off the already low price when you enter code 20SALE. This is a crazy good price for this incredible bundle!
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 20% off, this is an amazing deal. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
The bundle includes the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well as the 2015 guide as an immediate download — FREE!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found this adorable Mickey Mouse Sushi Rice Press!
WDW For Grownups enjoyed lunch at Olivia’s at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
OhMyDisney shared some adorable Finding Dory-themed treats coming soon to the Disney Parks.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!