Happy Fourth of July weekend! We hope that you’re having a happy and safe holiday weekend, whether you’re at home or the beach or Walt Disney World!
Wow! What a week of exciting Epcot Food and Wine Festival news! We have information on special events, Marketplace Booths, menus, and much more!
We have a lot of other news to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Refillable popcorn buckets now available at Walt Disney World for a limited time!
- D23’s Sip & Scream announced for Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Several Disney World restaurants participated in Dine Out for #OrlandoUnited.
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando opened at Disney Springs!
- We checked out some new menu items at Epcot’s Kringla Bakeri og Cafe!
- Some narrators for the 2016 Candlelight Processional were announced PLUS you can book your Dining Packages now!
- Coke Freestyle Machines installed near Soarin’ at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the new Sake Mists in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
It’s no secret that we love some Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom! Well, DFB reader Alex Mason and her family missed Casey’s so much that she recreated a meal at home – complete with ‘plastic cheese’! Pure genius!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Jennifer Watts (@SoVeryPressley) June 26, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale — 3 Great Ways to SAVE!
We know you’re just as excited as we are about the upcoming holiday season in Walt Disney World! And like we said: it’s never too early to start making plans. After all, you’ve gotta make those advance dining reservations 6 months ahead, especially around the busy holiday season — the most crowded time of the year in Walt Disney World.
1) 30% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 Pre-Order (Plus 2015 Guide FREE!)
And if that’s not enough to make you press the purchase button, remember you’ll be able to instantly download the 2015 Guide for FREE and start your planning — today! We’ll share our favorite spots for holiday meals, all of the holiday events, hundreds of photos, and more! It’s the perfect way to nail down your plans and snag the most popular holiday reservations in Walt Disney World.
You’ll then receive the 2016 Guide via email automatically as soon as it’s published in early November. Yep — that means you get two editions for the price of one, so you can start planning right away.
2) Bundle for More Savings!
Want more for your money?
In the Holiday Bundle, you’ll get:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2016 Edition,
- The 2016 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download.
On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World. These two unique resources are ALL you need to plan your holiday dining!
And with these handy, e-book format guides at your fingertips, there’s nothing that you won’t know about food at Walt Disney World! Just download them, put them on your mobile device, and GOOOOOOO!
To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code 180days at checkout!
3) Get Over 70% Off ALL of the DFB Dining Guides!
Finally, this is the way to get the biggest bang for your buck in our 180 Days ’til Christmas Sale. ACT NOW and collect ALL of Disney Food Blog’s Dining guidebooks for 70% off their regular prices.
Do you anxiously await new DFB posts? Want even more great information, pictures, and tips? Then the DFB Everything Bundle is for you!
And to get you ready for that next big Disney World trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for 50% off the already low BUNDLE price — that’s over 70% off the cover prices of the books. Just enter promo code 180Days at checkout to take advantage of this offer for a limited time only.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2016 Edition
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2016 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2016 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2015 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want. Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
Enter promo code 180Days at checkout to get ALL of the DFB Disney World Dining Guidebooks for over 70% off the regular prices. Shop with confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found this Walt Disney World Vintage Collection Tea Pot!
WDW For Grownups shared their favorite grab-and-go breakfast items at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a video of the making of a Mickey Dome Cake from Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs.
Oh My Disney shared 10 tasty Disney treats we can bake at home!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Baloo’s Bare Necessities Bark.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!