Happy Sunday! We hope you’re staying cool this weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Disney food news from the week!
We’re still celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book! You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price with the code Chefs16!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Plaza Restaurant recently added new items to the menu and we had to check them out!
- We shared some tips on what to expect on peak booking days for special events at Walt Disney World!
- We checked out what’s new around Walt Disney World.
- Did you see the sneak peek of the AbracadaBar on Disney’s Boardwalk?
- There’s a new Crush souvenir sipper cup at some quick service restaurants!
- Do you love Butter Chicken? Check out our Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipe from the Africa booth!
- We love cupcakes so we just had to check out the Cherry and Banana Cupcakes at the Contempo Cafe!
- The Coca-Cola Store’s rooftop bar recently added an Adult Beverage menu!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
The Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s is a true culinary experience and DFB reader Andrea Pendelton says she’s been dying to try the Chef’s Table since she read our review a couple of years ago! We’re happy to report that she says it was “so worth the wait!”
We love dining at the Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the Cobb Salad is a favorite! DFB fan @CLEdisneyfan recently made the salad at home thanks to our DIY recipe! It looks delicious!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
@DisneyFoodBlog Chef’s Table at the V & A
— C.C.M. Hatcher (@accidentlmagpie) December 28, 2015
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with code Chefs16
With more than 250 pages of new information for 2016, the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has everything covered to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet! And to celebrate our grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the cover price! Just use discount code Chefs16 at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new touring strategies — created with this year’s special events in mind!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 21st, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the biggest Epcot Food and Wine Festival ever.
And we’re so excited to share it with you that in celebration of the grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the purchase price! Order your copy now for only $11.96 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code Chefs16 at the check-out.
On to the Round-Up!
found this self-stirring Star Wars mug. Perfect for when you want to use the Force to stir your coffee.
WDW For Grownups shared some fun drinks from Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs.
Cake Wrecks celebrated Disneyland’s 61st anniversary with some sweet Disney-themed cakes!
Disney Parks Blog shared a complete guide to ice cream at Disneyland!
OhMyDisney talked chocolate from The Ganachery at Disney Springs.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!