Happy Sunday and happy first weekend of fall! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and sipping on something Pumpkin Spice, if that’s your thing! Now it’s time to sit back and check out the latest in Disney food news.
The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing, and we were there on day one to taste every dish at the Marketplace Booths! You can see pictures of every single dish at the festival right here!
Make sure you check out our Best of the Fest so you know what you absolutely must eat at this year’s Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Sanaa is now serving a Counter Service breakfast!
- Adventures by Disney has a Rhine River Food & Wine Cruise planned for 2017!
- Check out our thoughts on how much you should budget for the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out what’s new at Walt Disney World!
- We recently dined at Jiko – A Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out our review of the Juice Bar at Morocco’s Spice Road Table in Epcot.
- You can pre-order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Sprinkles is featuring two new seasonal cupcakes and we checked them out!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is one of our favorite spots – and not just for the ice cream! Recently, DFB fan Heather (@DznyGrlSD) enjoyed one of our favorite meals ever at Beaches and Cream — the grilled cheese and tomato bisque! This is NOT your run of the mill grilled cheese… .
The Pot Roast Mac and Cheese from Friar’s Nook at the Magic Kingdom is one of our favorite snacks. DFB reader Eric Miller recently recreated the dish at home. Eric says: “Enjoying a new must have at the Magic Kingdom! A little magic at home.”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 30% Off the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with code COUNTDOWN
With more than 250 pages of new information for 2016, the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has everything covered to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet! And to celebrate the festival’s first week, we’re offering 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new touring strategies — created with this year’s special events in mind!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 21st, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the biggest Epcot Food and Wine Festival ever.
And we’re so excited to share it with you that in celebration of the grand launch, we’re offering 30% off the purchase price! To secure the discount, use code Coutndown at the check-out.
On to the Round-Up!
found this great Alice in Wonderland tea pot!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared their Dining Plan Snack Credit tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the flan that was served in 2015 at the Dominican Republic booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Babble shared some Disney Princess-themed recipes.
Oh My Disney shared some really cool Zootopia-themed pancakes!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!