If you enjoy spending late nights at Magic Kingdom, you’ll love this new opportunity at Walt Disney World!
Disney has announced the return of Disney After Hours, a hard-ticketed event that gives guests special access to Walt Disney World’s flagship park once it closes to the general public in the evening.
Guests who opt for the special hard ticket event can enjoy access to the park for three hours. Days and times are as follows:
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Friday, January 27, 2017, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Thursday, February 2, 2017, 8:00-11:00PM
- Thursday, February 9, 2017, 8:00-11:00PM
- Thursday, February 16, 2017, 8:00-11:00PM
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Thursday, March 9, 2017, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests who hold a Disney After Hours ticket can check in to the park beginning at 7:00PM.
During the event, more than 25 of the park’s most popular attractions will be open. They include all of the big ones, plus lots more:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
But what are we most excited for at Disney Food Blog? The FOOD, of course!
In addition to attractions and character meet and greets, guests can also take advantage of snacks that are included in the price of their tickets. These include “Ice Cream Novelties” (Helloooooo Mickey Bar!) and “Select Bottled Beverages”.
In addition, some of the park’s restaurants, like Main Street Bakery, will be open and will have items for purchase.
Tickets are $119 for both children and adults (tax not included). Annual Passholders and DVC Members can purchase tickets for $89 per person. To get your tickets, call Disney Reservation Center at 407-827-7185.
So — whaddya think? Will you be enjoying Disney After Hours in 2017? Leave a comment and let us know what you think about the special event!