Happy Sunday! We hope you’re staying warm this weekend! We have so much exciting food news to share this week.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is returning on March 10!
- We reviewed Tokyo Dining in Epcot’s Japan pavilion.
- Dates and details were announced for the 2017 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared the recipe for Chef Art Smith’s Hummingbird Cake.
- This week’s #OnTheList was the Jungle Juice Slush from Mahindi at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Passholder seating is available at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at the Festival of the Arts.
- A new Donut Sundae was spotted at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our new YouTube video: The Disney World Mocktail Crawl!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
DFB reader Wallace Brown sent us the funniest tweet we’ve seen in a long time after we asked readers if they enjoyed the Dawa Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Wallace says the bear prefers the African Bloody Mary with Bacon and added #bearswhoenjoyresponsibly! Excellent.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
Now is the perfect time to order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
found this must-have Mickey Mouse Sushi Rice Press!
WDW for Grownups shared their Top 10 Must-Eat-Here restaurants for 2017.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the Palo Bloody Mary.
PatriciaSheppard.com shared her tips on nursing at Disney World.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Homemade Mickey Pie Pops.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!