Happy last day of April! We hope you’re enjoying a couple days of lovely spring weather! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out What’s New at Disney World this week!
- Free Dining has been announced for travel dates in late summer and this fall!
- We have a sneak peek at the new desserts coming to Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Pandora.
- Check out our tips for planning a Disney World trip your kids will love!
- A new Quick Service Dine Card offer is available at select “good neighbor” hotels.
- We spotted some fun merchandise at the Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs!
- Disney announced a new dining package for ‘The Music of Pixar Live!’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Portobello at Disney Springs has closed and is being reimagined into a new dining location!
- Celebrate Dapper Day this weekend with special food and drinks at Disney Springs!
- A Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience is coming to Disneyland this spring.
- Check out the fun Disney finds just for Mom!
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on the Monorail Crawl and the Best and Worst Character Meals!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Best and Worst Character Meals! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
Nomad Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is one of our favorite spots to visit when we need a respite from our adventures at the park. The menu is full of delicious small plates and some exotic cocktails too! Our friend Jenn recently enjoyed the Hightower Rocks on her visit to the lounge.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
spotted this must-have R2-D2 Teapot.
WDW for Grownups shared their Top 10 Bakeries and Candy Shops at Disney World.
Oh My Disney shared a fun quiz that tells you what Disney pretzel you should eat.
Disney Family shared a recipe for springtime Rapunzel Flower Cupcakes.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!