Happy weekend! We hope you remembered to Spring Forward! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Flyover video!
- Citrus Swirl has been replaced at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a NEW Mint Julep at Magic Kingdom!
- We shared six must-do Epcot Food and Wine Festival travel hacks!
- Have you seen the entrance for Epcot’s Club 33? Check it out!
- We’re celebrating Daylight Savings with a sale on all DFB Bundles at the DFB Store!
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival starts March 16!
- Tiffins Talks announced for Party for the Planet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed sweets at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- The best thing AJ ate all week was at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge!
- We checked out a new, must-have sundae at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dessert at The Mara in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Check out whether Ale & Compass Restaurant is worth a visit.
- We reviewed breakfast at Flo’s V-8 Cafe in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom including changes at Satu’li Canteen!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 9 Rookie Mistakes Not to Make at Disney World and Walt Disney World Trip Hacks.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Walt Disney World Trip Hacks
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Walt Disney World Trips Hacks. Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
Mama Melrose’s at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is home to one of our favorite steaks at Disney World – thanks in part t to the Mac and Cheese it’s served with! The Mac and Cheese had been replaced last year but now it is back and DFB reader Kevin Mentch had a chance to induldge!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this must-have Darth Vader Toaster!
WDW for Grownups stopped by Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the Peanut Sauce from ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Mickey Waffle Cake!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!