Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- More Pixar Fest eats! Check out our review of the Adventure Tart at Jolly Holiday Bakery!
- Free Dining was announced! Plus free dining for Canada residents and Disney Visa cardholders was also announced!
- The 2018 Eat to the Beat concert schedule was announced.
- We checked out the Millennial Pink Cupcakes at Disney World!
- Get all the details on the new Bourbon Trail coming to Disney Springs!
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto celebrated its birthday with cupcakes!
- Check out the pros and cons of Disney World’s Minnie Vans.
- We reviewed the new menu at Disneyland’s Tangaroa Terrace.
- Advance Dining Reservations for Terralina Crafted Italian now available!
- Check out the Stow Away Mary at Epcot.
- There’s even more food at Pixar Fest that you need to check out!
- We have concept art for the new Concierge Club-Level Lounge at Coronado Springs.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream is coming to Disneyland this year!
- Check out the Pork Chop TV Dinner and Fried Bologna at Pixar Fest!
- We have details on the menu at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We checked out the Carrot Cake Churro at Pixar Fest.
- We have a review of Disney snacks for guests with peanut and tree nut allergies.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Food Tour: Epcot’s American Adventure Pavilion, 5 Super Fun Rainy Day Activities at Disney World, and Best Disney Dining Plan Snack Credit Values!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Best Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Best Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
Cafe Orleans is home to AJ’s favorite food in Disneyland! Recently, DFB reader Sea Witch Stitch sent us a photo of the Pommes Frites with two sides of Spicy Cajun Remoulade – because of the DFB’s recommendation – “Thanks for the advice on getting TWO remoulade sauces. Pro move.”
Baseline Tap House opened last fall at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and it’s a great place to stop for a drink and some bar eats. DFB reader Disneytourist65 recently stopped by and shared this pic of their eats!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
shared the must-have Disney Eats Kitchen Collection!
WDW for Grownups shared some late-night options at Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a how-to video for a Lady and the Tramp Bento Box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Macarons.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!