Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Pixar Pier all weekend and have so many updates!
- The Pixar Fest Food Guide now features food from Pixar Pier.
- There’s even MORE food coming to Pixar Pier – check it out here!
- We have details on Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff coming soon to Pixar Pier!
- We checked out the NEW Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier! And you’ve got to see the secret dining room!
- The 2019 vacation packages and Disney Dining Plan details were announced!
- Check out our review of the classic Napoleon at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed lunch at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Pigs + Pints is happening today at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs.
- A new and unique Fall Into Magic Vacation Package was announced for this fall.
- You’ve gotta see the newest Minnie Mouse ears coming to the Disney Parks.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and several resort hotels.
- There’s a new, MUST-HAVE refillable popcorn bucket at Disney World!
- Check out the new Churro Ice Cream Sandwich at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about new Pixar Chocolate Mousse Brownie at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Happily Ever After AFTER Fireworks Dessert Party.
- There’s an exciting new feature on the My Disney Experience app.
- We discovered another mermaid cupcake making a splash at Disney World.
- Check out the new lemon treats at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Tips for Eating Gluten Free at Disney World, Six Surprising Disney Trends for 2018, The Newest Disneyland Must-Eat Snacks, and the Best Counter Service Breakfasts at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Disney World’s Best Counter Service Breakfasts
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — the Best Counter Service Breakfasts at Disney World! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: DFB’s 180 Days ’til Christmas Sale with Code 180Days
Restaurants at Disney World start booking for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day NEXT WEEK!!! And, we don’t want you to miss out. So it’s time to start planning. And to help you with all your holiday visit planning, we’ve got THREE great offers starting today that are all yours until June 28th!
180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale — 3 Great Ways to SAVE!
1) 30% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 Edition (Plus 2017 Guide FREE!)
And if that’s not enough to persuade you, remember you can instantly download the 2017 Guide for FREE and start your planning — today! We’ll share our favorite spots for holiday meals, but it’s not just about food in this one! We give advice and tips on all of the holiday events, hundreds of photos, and more!
You’ll then receive the 2018 Guide via email automatically as soon as it’s published in early November. Yep — that means you get two editions for the price of one, so you can start planning right away. Remember — the 2018 guide is a pre-order, so you’ll receive it via email when it’s published later this year. But you’ll get the 2017 guide (full of AWESOME tips and advice on returning holiday events and activities that will absolutely apply to your 2018 trip), as an immediate download for FREE.
2) Bundle for More Savings!
Want more for your money?
In the Holiday Bundle, you’ll get:
- The 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
- The 2018 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays pre-order, and the 2017 Edition for FREE as an immediate download.
On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World. These two unique resources are ALL you need to plan your holiday dining!
To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code 180days at checkout!
3) Get Over 70% Off ALL of the DFB Dining Guides!
But we’ve saved the best deal for last. If you’d like to get the biggest bang for your buck in our 180 Days ’til Christmas Sale, then ACT NOW and collect ALL of Disney Food Blog’s Dining guidebooks for 70% off their regular prices.
Do you anxiously await new DFB posts? Want even more great information, pictures, and tips? Then the DFB Everything Bundle is for you!
And to get you ready for that next big Disney World trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for 50% off the already low BUNDLE price — that’s over 70% off the cover prices of the books. Just enter promo code 180Days at checkout to take advantage of this offer for a limited time only.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2018 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- A Pre-Order of the 2018 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2017 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want. Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
Enter promo code 180Days at checkout to get ALL of the DFB Disney World Dining Guidebooks for over 60% off the regular prices.
DFB Reader Finds
Earlier this month we told you about the new Kylo Ren cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Our pal @jackieb78 tried one and shared this with us: “Haha! The Dark Side has a great dessert!”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this adorable MagicBand!
WDW for Grownups shared some Disney Dining Hacks.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chorizo Breakfast Casserole.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Watermelon Gummies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!