Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out all the eats at the Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure. See the booth menus and prices here.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have the latest construction news from Hollywood Studios.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom .
- Check out the hidden characters at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- We shared details on the V.I.Passholder pop-up event at Disney Springs.
- The Maleficent Waffle Cone returns to the Magic Kingdom for a limited time.
- The Maleficent dragon float is back in the Festival of Fantasy Parade.
- We reviewed the Funnel Cake Fries at Disney California Adventure!
- The White Truffle Dinner and a prix fixe menu return to Ravello for a limited time.
- Free dining booking ends soon – check out all the details here.
- Check out the Get Your Ears On sweet and savory treats at Jolly Holiday Bakery.
- White Water Snacks reopens at Disneyland’s Grand Californian Resort.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Donut Sundae at Gibson Girl in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Share Your Ears Cheeseburger at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Get all the details on Project Stardust at Disneyland.
- We reviewed Cookie Butter Monkey Bread and more at River Belle Terrace.
- We shared more details about the Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the discount for Disney Vacation Club members at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- A premium coffee bar opened at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- We have details on Valentine’s Day desserts at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the Confetti Shake at Smokejumpers for the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- We spotted Disney Skyliner gondolas at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed a new menu and seasonal items at Frontera Cocina.
- Check out our review of the Minnie Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake.
- Two new dining locations opened at the ESPN Wide World of Sports at Disney World.
- Pepe from Jose Andres is coming to Disney Springs when Jaleo opens.
- A Zootopia expansion is coming to Shanghai Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Mickey Ice Cream Bars that are now available in stores.
- Check out all the Valentine’s Day eats at Disneyland Resort.
- We reviewed the Double Chocolate Fritters at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Disney’s Riviera Resort is now available for booking – and we have dining details.
- We celebrated the launch of the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining.
- Check out the Valentine’s Day specials at California Grill.
- We have details on the Valentine’s Day menu at Jiko – A Cooking Place.
- Check out the new comic book series based on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed the Fried Chicken and Beignets at Disneyland’s Cafe Orelans.
- Check out the new Minnie Mouse Sundae at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- We reviewed the Steamboat Willie Black and White Cookie at Disneyland.
- Check out the new Maple Bacon Churro at the Get Your Ears on Celebration.
- We reviewed the new Apple Cobbler at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed All the Cheese at Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the Mickey Celebration Churro at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- You’ve got to see the Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” at Disneyland.
- We reviewed Mickey Pizza and Baked Alaska at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Best International Food at Disney World, Technology Hacks You Need to Know While You’re at Disney World, The Best New Festival and Celebration Foods at Disney World and Disneyland, and 16 Must-Have Treats in the Magic Kingdom.
New DFB Video — The 16 Most Exclusive, Must-Have Treats in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 16 Must-Have Treats in the Magic Kingdom — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We’ve said it many times here at DFB, the BEST cookie in all of Disney World can be found at The Polite Pig! DFB reader Michelle W shared this: “Thanks to disneyfoodblog I knew to go hunting for one of these yesterday. Got the last one and it was every bit as good as AJ said!” We’re happy to help!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this Mickey and Friends Waffle Maker!
WDW for Grownups paid a visit to The Basket at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
Oh My Disney shared the prettiest eats at the Festival of the Arts.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Pancakes.