Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN at Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
And — Disneyland celebrated its 64th Birthday!! Happy Birthday!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the new Minnie Ear Ornaments at Disney World.
- New Sour Cherry Beignets debuted at Disneyland.
- Sprinkles celebrated the Apollo 11 anniversary with a Moon Pie Cupcake.
- Starbucks in Disney Springs introduced new Lion King-themed drinks.
- We shared details on a new sandwich at the BoardWalk Bakery.
- We spotted a totally cool new windbreaker at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new Vegan Burger at D-Luxe Burger.
- The Summer Prix Fixe menu has returned to Le Cellier in Epcot.
- We reviewed the Parrot Party Slush at Animal Kingdom.
- We shared our review of brunch at Chef Mickey’s.
- A new Disney Legend has been announced for the D23 Expo.
- We shared details on new Lion King treats in Disney Springs.
- Check out the Cast Member Mousse at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We reviewed the Coffee-Rubbed Rib-Eye Steak Puff at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new limited-edition Lion King MagicBand.
- We celebrated The Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new Lion King Dooney & Bourke Collection.
- More restaurants have been added to Mobile Order – see the list!
- Check out the new Disney kitchenware collection.
- We shared details on the new DescenDANCE Party coming to Disney World.
- Check out the new merchandise coming to Tokyo DisneySea for Soaring: Fantastic Flight.
- We shared what’s new in Epcot.
- We spotted the cutest Disney character pens EVER!
- We shared our latest “what’s new in Disneyland” and see more of what’s new here!
- Check out the latest updates from Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We checked out what’s new at the All Star Resorts and Caribbean Beach Resort.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week – and see more of what’s new here!
- Check out the new Orange Cream Lemonade at Disneyland.
- We shared details on a special dining discount in Disney Springs.
- We talked about how to get free coffee this weekend in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Darth Vader meet-and-greet is returning to Hollywood Studios.
- Two new pizza crust choices are now available at Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs.
- We checked out the new Chicago-style hot dog at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared details on how to save money on park tickets, special events, and more.
- Check out more details on what’s coming to the D23 Expo this summer.
- We celebrated Disneyland’s birthday with the special birthday cupcake.
- Two new cake pops debuted at Disneyland for the park’s birthday.
- We shared a photo tour of the new Deluxe Club Suite and Chronos Lounge at Gran Destino Tower.
- Check out the new discounted family vacation package at Disney World.
- A new seasonal side dish is available at The Polite Pig.
- We shared details on a new Annual Passholder hotel discount.
- Check out the new Hocus Pocus merchandise.
- Disney Springs celebrated National Hot Dog Day with a Coney Dog special.
- National Geographic is coming to the D23 Expo for the first time.
- We reviewed the new Surfing Stitch Cupcake at Disney World.
- Registration is now open for the 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weeeknd.
- A new Annual Passholder tumbler is coming to Disneyland Resort.
- Check out the latest details for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- We reviewed the new Cinema Popcorn Caramel Sundae at Disney World.
- We told you how to get the new secret summer menu in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- We checked out what’s new at Port Orleans and Old Key West.
- There’s a new Campfire Sundae in Disney Springs.
- We shared how to get new commemorative pins with the Play Disney Parks App.
- Check out the Disney World restaurants participating in Orlando Magical Dining Month.
- We shared more of what’s new at Disneyland.
- We checked out what’s new at Saratoga Springs Resort.
- Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party is returning to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Check out the menu for the Milk Stand at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World.
- Advance Dining Reservations are now available for Takumi-Tei in Epcot.
- We shared the menu for Ronto Roasters and a morning menu for Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World.
- Check out the new hotel discount for Disney World hotels this fall and winter.
- A NEW free dining offer was announced for Disney World.
- We shared details for Breakfast with Santa in the Downtown Disney District.
- We reviewed the Surf & Surf Burger at Art of Animation.
- We spotted a cute shell purse at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Apple Pie Sundae in Disneyland.
- We reviewed new menu items at The Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs.
- We shared details on a new Disney Visa discount at Disney World hotels.
- Another performer was added to the lineup for the Eat to the Beat Concerts.
- We shared details on the new Lion King Scavenger Hunt coming to the Animal Kingdom.
- It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays e-book.
- The opening date for the Disney Skyliner was announced.
- We took a ride on the new Disney Parks buses!
- We shared new concept art for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- The dates were announced for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted new merchandise in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Why Disney Keeps Breaking My Heart, Introducing Disney’s Newest Restaurants, The Secrets People Don’t Know About Disney World MagicBands, and Disney Desserts Have Lost Their Minds.
New DFB Video — The Secrets People Don’t Know About Disney World Magic Bands!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The Secrets People Don’t Know About Disney World Magic Bands — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 20% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code CHEFS at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We are BIG fans of the Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa! DFB reader disneysthehauntedmorgan shared this photo of the Chipotle Bloody Mary from brunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe and shared this: “Talk about a weekend treat! The Grand Floridian Cafe is one of the best little restaurants on property- in my opinion. It has the best food and amazing drinks.” We couldn’t agree more!
On to the Round-Up!
shared these super fun Disney food buttons. Click through and grab your own!
WDW for Grownups shared the five best things to eat at Disney Springs this summer.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for making a signature Disney Cruise Line cocktail at home.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Strawberry Shortcake.