Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
AND…the Skyliner Gondola System Opens TODAY in Disney World! Head over to our Skyliner Page for EVERYTHING you need to know about this brand new Disney World transportation system… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- New Maleficent pinata now at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- We shared a construction update for Ample Hills and Beatrix in Disney Springs.
- Check out the Disney Skyliner pros and cons.
- We shared details on a cute reversible tote bag at Disney World.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Boardwalk.
- The Heidi Klum designer ears have arrived at Disney World. See more about these ears here!
- See why October 1 is so important this year at Disney World.
- Selena Williams celebrated her birthday in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We spotted some unusual Halloween decorations at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! workshop at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Spider-Man is staying in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- We shared details on another sneak peek at Epcot Forever.
- We shared a first look at the new Disney Skyliner merchandise. See more about it here!
- There’s a new ‘Farewell IllumiNations’ spirit jersey at Disney World.
- Disney celebrate the Disney Skyliner with a dedication ceremony.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the cute new Disney Vera Bradley pattern.
- There’s a new Haunted Mansion perfume at the Magic Kingdom.
- See the performer changes for the Eat to the Beat Concerts.
- Check out the 10 surprising snacks that you can get spiked at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Star Wars Galaxy Eclair at Disney World.
- Some prices have been increased at Oga’s Cantina in Disneyland.
- We spotted a cute ‘it’s a small world’ tote bag at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland.
- Disney is celebrating 10 years of Dooney & Bourke with new and returning prints.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot right now.
- Check out the items you must eat at every booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Campfire Shake at Disney Springs.
- The 2020 U.S. Military ticket discounts have been announced for Disney World.
- Check out the cutest Chef Figment Funko Pop! at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared some special Disney champagne flutes.
- Disney Cruise Line announced its 2021 destinations.
- We spotted some adorable food-themed merchandise in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- We shared details on the food-themed face painting at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We spotted a super cute Minnie Mouse dress in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- We shared what really surprised us on our first Disney Skyliner ride.
- Check out all the details on Triple Force Friday.
- We spotted new packaging for the macarons in Epcot.
- The green cauldron popcorn bucket in back in Disney World.
- The souvenir mugs are currently missing from the Skipper Canteen.
- The Peanut Butter Chip Cupcake is coming back to Sprinkles.
- There’s a new magician in Disneyland!
- We shared details on the Gin and Tonic Festival at Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- See how you can win a trip to Disney World from Virgin Atlantic.
- We shared details on three money saving deals that are ending soon.
- We shared our photo tour of Mickey’s of Hollywood.
- New leadership has been announced for Disney World and Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared details on a new Canadian resident ticket deal.
- A new Mickey Shorts Theater is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney plans to live-stream the new Epcot Forever show.
- We shared our ultimate guide to all things pumpkin spice at Disney World.
- Check out this fall mixology class in Disney Springs.
- There are new pumpkin spice treats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Landscape of Flavors has been added to Mobile Order at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We took you inside Disney’s Riviera Resort for a first look at the rooms and a first look at the food!
- The dates were announced for the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Get a listen to the music for the new Epcot Forever show.
- We shared our Disney Skyliner FAQs and answers.
- Disney announced a major upgrade to the vegetarian menus at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We spotted new Trader Sam’s-inspired merchandise at Disney World.
- There’s a new Carrot Cake Milkshake at Disney Springs.
- We were live from the Disney Skyliner.
- We reviewed the new Toffee Flight Latte from Joffrey’s.
- There’s a new Oogie Boogie Annual Passholder button at Disneyland.
- We shared a first look at the newest Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. location at Disney World.
- We shared details on the gingerbread house building workshops at Disneyland.
- New classic Mickey Mouse ears have debuted in Disneyland.
- Disney’s Grand California Resort is getting a new spa.
- We shared what’s next for Disney World now that Galaxy’s Edge is open.
- The Winnie the Pooh meet-and-greet has returned to Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Mickey’s Magic Mix is returning (briefly) to Disneyland.
- The Witch’s Fingers have returned to Disneyland for Halloween Time.
- We shared 8 ways to avoid Disney FOMO.
- We shared what’s new at Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage at Disney World.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Things at Disney World That Will Be Totally Different in a Year, Ride the Disney Skyliner With Us, Walt Disney World Upgrades That Won’t Break the Bank, Things No One Will Tell You That You Can Do at Disney World, and 11 Disney World Restaurants That Are Almost Awesome (and What They Need to Change)
New DFB Video — Things No One Will Tell You That You Can Do at Disney World…But WE WILL!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Things No One Will Tell You That You Can Do at Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently asked “What’s the #1 Disney treat you discovered on your last visit to a Disney park or resort?”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Hitchhiking Ghosts figurine!
WDW for Grownups shared a review from B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a video showcasing some of the best eats in Town Center in Disney Springs.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Guacamole and Mickey-shaped Tortilla Chips.