Have you been fantasizing about staying the night at Disney’s Riviera Resort when it opens in Disney World this winter?
Well, Disney’s just announced a special offer for Disney Visa Cardmembers, and a stay at the new deluxe resort might now be more affordable than you thought!
Disney is offering an up to 40% off room-only discount at Disney’s Riviera Resort from December 16th (which is the resort’s opening day!) until March 21, 2020!
There are a few catches, though — you only have from NOW until February 14, 2020 to book your room and you must be a Disney Visa Cardholder.
Valid Travel Dates
Valid most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
When it comes to booking your Walt Disney World vacation, we suggest booking through our pals at Small World Vacations! If you want to start planning your vacay with this FREE service — click here for more info!
Will you be staying at Disney’s Riviera Resort when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!