Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON for a few more weeks, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We discovered a BIG holiday secret at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge! <— BIG NEWS!
- We reviewed all the eats at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party including the Kakamora Float, To Be Jolly Float, Carved Turkey Sandwich, Tis the Season, and Orange Bird Christmas.
- The Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail is open — and there’s food!
- The sad story of the ugliest Disney holiday treat so far. 🙁
- We were LIVE at the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party of the year!
- We shared our review and photos of everything from the FIRST Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Check out all the holiday treats at the Magic Kingdom this year! <– ALL. OF. THEM.
- You’ve gotta see this crazy merchandise at Disney World! <—WEIRD NEWS!
- We shared the BEST of the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure. <— YUM NEWS
- The full menus and booths are here for the Festival of Holidays!
- We were live at the Animal Kingdom for the start of the holidays!
- Check out the new Animal Kingdom Holiday Mural. And you’ve gotta see the NEW holiday puppets!
- We were reporting live from Hollywood Studios as the holiday season kicked off!
- Take a look inside the new Star Wars-themed plan from United.
- Disney cast members can choose between Disney+ or theme park tickets.
- You NEED this Alien Popcorn Bucket we spotted at Hollywood Studios!
- Get your FREE printable list of all the holiday eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Here’s a printable checklist of all the holiday treats at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- The Man-Eating Christmas Wreath krispie treat is now available in Disneyland!
- You won’t believe who kicked off the holiday fireworks in Disneyland! <— BIG NEWS!
- We’re checking out holiday treats in Disney California Adventure including: Cranberry Orange Lemonade, a head-turning holiday shake, Peppermint Churros, Sleigh Ride Slush, and Salisbury Steak.
- You definitely want to snack on Sven’s Carrot Cake at the Magic Kingdom.
- Pecos Bill’s is celebrating the holidays with a Jolly Tamale.
- We reviewed SO MANY holiday eats and drinks in Disney’s Hollywood Studios including: Olaf’s Snow Flurry, Spiked Holiday Cocoa Flight, Holiday Mule, Holiday Wreath Cookie, Frostbite Cocktail, Caramel Apple Verrine, Winterberry Margarita, Olaf’s Chocolate Marshmallow Verrine, Strawberry Mint Creme, Chocolate Chestnut Pinecone, Mickey Santa Hat Mousse, Goofy’s Hot Chocolate, Not Hot Chocolate Verrine, Elsa’s Magical Macarons, Gingerbread Cookies, Holiday Blondie, and a Cinnamon Apple Holiday Lunchbox Tart.
- There’s a Cranberry Mint Julep in Disneyland that you need to order!
- This is the ONE treat you need to get at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out this cute Peppermint Bottle Topper at Disney California Adventure.
- Gaston’s Beer Cheese Dip needs to be on the menu forever in the Magic Kingdom. <— YUM NEWS
- The light-up Christmas Tree popcorn bucket has arrived in Disneyland.
- Check out this Elsa Drink Clip and the Northern Lights Slushy at Hollywood Studios!
- The Santa Mickey Waffle Sundae at the Magic Kingdom wasn’t our favorite — find out why.
- You’ll want to check out the Christmas Cookie Milkshake and Sundae at the Magic Kingdom.
- Run, don’t walk, to get the Gingerbread Sundae at the Magic Kingdom.
- What is happening in this Egg Nog Shake at the Magic Kingdom? It’s weird. <—WEIRD NEWS
- This Churro Shake at Disney California Adventure is hiding a delicious secret!
- We shared a first look at the merchandise at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Check out the must-eat Peppermint Soft Serve at the Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out the holiday special Tamales and Horchata at the Festival of Holidays.
- Casey’s Corner is serving up a Snowflake Brownie for the holidays!
- The Disneyland Candy Cane dates have been announced! <—BIG NEWS!
- The Cherry and Pistachio Hot Chocolate Float at the Magic Kingdom is…WEIRD.
- We reviewed Olaf’s Hot Chocolate Cake…that wasn’t really a cake.
- Festive Holiday Popcorn has returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Prep and Landing Cupcake at Hollywood Studios is MUCH better this year!
- There’s a Sven Sipper at Disney World right now and it’s so CUTE!
- We spotted a new pop-up shop at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- A Christmas-themed Lion Paw Cookie is now at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We were LIVE at the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure with ALL THE MENUS and food photos!
- Check out the full list of all the holiday eats at Disney California Adventure.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom (and Pandora!) have decorated for the holidays!
- We shared a first look at all the holiday treats coming to Disneyland.
- SNAKES in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Yes, really.
- We reviewed the Pumpkin Soup at the Festival of Holidays!
- See if the Loaded Latkes at the Festival of Holidays stack up to last year’s.
- You definitely want to check out the Apple Fritter Bread Pudding at the Festival of Holidays!
- There’s a new Pecan Monkey Bread at Disneyland that needs to be on your list of must-eats.
- The Holidays Wishables are here and they’re so cute!
- Make sure you pick up your Festival Passport at the Festival of Holidays!
- There’s a new S’mores Donut in the Magic Kingdom and it’s out of this world!
- We know the official opening date for the Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House! See the construction! <—BIG NEWS!
- There’s a NEW MagicBand coming soon and we can’t wait! <—BIG NEWS!
- The Starbucks holiday drinks have arrived at Disney World and Disneyland.
- Check out this cute new Alien Saucer Mug we found at Disney World.
- We spotted some stars at the filming for the Disney holidays specials.
- Get your FREE printable checklist for all the food at the Festival of Holidays!
- We shared our DFB-exclusive printable checklist for all the holiday treats at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disneyland has decorated for the holidays!
- Check out the holiday decorations popping up at Disney’s Beach Club.
- Gaston debuts a NEW LOOK at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the holiday decorations at Animal Kingdom.
- Toy Story Land is decked out for the holidays!
- We shared what’s new in the Animal Kingdom!
- Check out even more details for the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure. See the new and returning entertainment here!
- The light-up Christmas tree popcorn bucket is selling out at Disney World! And check out the surprising return of another popcorn bucket! <—BIG NEWS!
- The SUPER CUTE Jingle Bell Sipper has made its way to Disney World! And it’s at Disneyland too!
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the cute PJs and adult onesies we found at Disney World.
- We shared a first look at all the food and merchandise coming to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. See more about the merchandise here!
- We reviewed Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out our review of the Cape Gobbler at the Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a NEW Bugs ‘n’ Grubs Cupcake at Disney World!
- Check out the latest holiday overlays at Tomorrowland Speedway in the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted 2020 merchandise on the shelves at Disney World!
- It’s time to get your ‘Frozen 2’ tickets!
- Check out the winter rate specials at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
- We found some fun holiday merchandise in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- Disney’s Space 220 Restaurant has lost its captain! <—BIG NEWS
- Booking is now open for the new Marvel-theme hotel at Disneyland Paris.
- We shared an update on the construction of the potential walkway to the Magic Kingdom.
- Hollywood Studios decorated for the holidays!
- Check out the DFB’s Disney Skyliner Food Tour!
- We shared what’s new in Epcot this week!
- See how Disney World has been upping its game lately!
- Find out how Disney Vacation Club members can get free beignets.
- Check out the holiday treats coming to Disneyland!
- A new Mandalorian MagicBand has arrived at Disney World.
- The Christmas tree is up at Disneyland!
- Check out the changes to the caramel popcorn in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- The Ice Cream Tacos at Ample Hills Creamery are now on the secret menu!
- Cute new ‘Lady and the Tramp’ plush toys are at Disney World.
- The Turkey Sundae has returned to Disney Springs.
- We spotted the Gingerbread Mickey Straw at Disney World.
- Check out the newest PANDORA charms at Disney World.
- We shared a preview of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- We spotted some mysterious construction walls at Mission: SPACE.
- Check out the holiday churros coming to Disneyland.
- The new sign is up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Cinderella Castle is lit up for the holidays! And the Magic Kingdom Christmas tree is up!
- We reviewed the new seasonal drinks at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The Happy Holidays popcorn bucket has arrived at Disney World.
- A runner collapsed and died during the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Seven Disney World Restaurants We Never Talk About…And Why, 9 Things You’re Not Doing Right at Disney World, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Being Mean. We’re Here to Help, and 10 Disney World Problems That You Haven’t Even Thought About. <– NEW VIDEOS!
New DFB Video — Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Being Mean. We’re Here to Help
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Disney’s Hollywood Studios is Being Mean. We’re Here to Help. — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: SAVE 20% Off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019
The holiday season is starting NOW at Disney World! And we’re kicking it off with the launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2019 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season.
Use promo code CANDYCANE and get 20% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food! With more than 400 pages of detailed information, over 400 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 e-Book is chock full of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2019 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2019” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2020 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars.
Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2019 will help you discover the right strategy for you!
Use code CANDYCANE and get 20% off the cover price today when you order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2019!
DFB Reader Finds
The Colossal Cinnamon Roll at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a favorite breakfast item around here, and DFB reader @AzzarelloJoseph on Twitter says: “If coming to Animal Kingdom just for the Colossal Mickey Cinnamon Roll is wrong, we don’t want to be right.” Oh, it’s not wrong! ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this holiday snacks Loungefly backpack!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Geyser Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
Disney Parks Blog shared some distinctive Disney desserts.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mike and Sulley Pop Tarts.