We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB T-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are a lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival opened this week, and we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Booths!
- The 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival kicks off March 4 and we have the FULL menus for the Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Disney World released a NEW Disney Dining Plan option! <—HUGE NEWS!
- The full menus for the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival are HERE! <—FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Epcot’s Spaceship Earth is closing SOON!
- Bob Iger stepped down as Disney’s CEO!
- Check out the answers to ALL your questions about the new Disney Dining Plan option. <—READ THIS!
- We shared the three tips you need to master FastPass this year!
- We were live at the 2020 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival!
- Take a look at the awesome Food and Wine Festival booths at Disney California Adventure!
- A Jungle Cruise boat sank this week at the Magic Kingdom. <—WAIT. WHAT?!
- Check out the latest Epcot construction update.
- All the news you missed at the Disney Parks this week!
- Everything that’s closed for refurbishment next week.
- Tokyo Disney is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- We shared 8 Disney World expenses nobody told us about.
- See where you can get a bubble waffle in a souvenir bowl at Disney World.
- Check out this first look at the new Magic Happens Parade in Disneyland.
- Another countdown poster has been released for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Find out what character dinner has left Disney World.
- Check out the specialty cupcakes coming to Sprinkles in March.
- A Disney Springs chef has a new whiskey creation.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week.
- The story of ‘Coco’ is returning to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- A big Disney World discount just got extended through the summer. <—PLANNING NEWS!
- Check out what’s new at Disneyland Resort right now. See more what’s new here.
- Wine Bar George now offers wine on the go.
- See how Disneyland is celebrating the 25th anniversary of Indiana Jones Adventure.
- We shared a preview of the new food coming to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- The artisan cotton candy has returned to Epcot for the Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out this sneak peek at the topiaries and more for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. See the Remy topiary here!
- We shared everything you need to know about the new Garden Graze coming to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- There is a new Spike the Bee spork coming to the Flower and Garden Festival!
- See the latest news about the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- We shared the latest what’s new for several Disney World hotels. See more of what’s new here.
- Check out what’s new right now at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New breakfast items are coming to the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Premium Disney Cruise Line packages were announced for 2021.
- We published the DFB Guide to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Get your free printable checklist for the 2020 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Dessert party reservations are now open for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Disney Cruise Line announces summer 2021 sailings and Platinum Members can book now.
- Disney has partnered with Impossible Foods!
- Get your exclusive printable checklist for the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared more details about the closing and refurbishment of Spaceship Earth.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is coming to the Play Disney Parks app.
- Check out the small price increases that could have a big impact on your Disney vacation.
- Tickets are on sale now for the 2020 Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- A new chocolate workshop is coming to Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We know two of the performers coming to the 2020 Eat to the Beat Concerts.
- We shared the opening date for the Mickey Shorts Theater at Hollywood Studios.
- What is the secret “Chewie Mode” in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?
- Check out the DFB’s printable map for the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Here is the BEST of the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival! <—BEST OF THE FEST!
- We reviewed the Magic Happens dining package in Disneyland.
- You’ve got to check out this rubber duck drink in Disney World! <—CUTE DRINK ALERT!
- We reviewed the new mint cannoli in Disney World.
- There’s a new Dulce de Leche sundae in Disneyland.
- We reviewed a new Coco-inspired hot dog in Disneyland.
- There’s a new Island Roast Pork Sandwich at Disneyland.
- You’ll want to check out this new Dia de los Muertos Hand Pie.
- Check out the new Sleeping Beauty churros at Disneyland.
- We checked out the new Magic Happens Royal Cupcake!
- We reviewed the new Regal Eagle Smokehouse in Epcot. <— NEW RESTAURANT REVIEW!
- We reviewed the Masquerade at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Check out the reviews of ALL the food booths at the 2020 DCA Food and Wine Festival! <—FESTIVAL REVIEWS
- We reviewed a new Snickerdoodle Shake at Disney California Adventure.
- We checked out a new specialty skewer at Bengal Barbecue in Disneyland.
- There’s a new sweet snack at The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new PB&J Mochi at The Tropical Hideaway.
- Check out our review of River Belle Terrace in Disneyland.
- New Magic Happens merchandise arrives in Disneyland!
- Check out the 2020 DCA Food and Wine Festival merchandise!
- Check out this fun Mickey balloon spirit jersey at Disney World.
- We spotted some scratch-and-sniff merchandise at Disneyland. <—FUN MERCHANDISE!
- Check out these new pretzel pins.
- Even more Mickey Balloon merchandise has arrived at Disney World.
- Check out the merchandise coming to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We spotted a new Monsters University spirit jersey in Disneyland.
- The Briar Rose Gold Ears got a makeover!
- The Steamboat Minnie popcorn bucket has arrived at Disney World!
- We found the new Disney and Pixar ice cream treats at the grocery store!
- See where you can find Joffrey’s coffee drinks when you’re not at Disney World.
- We shared the five merchandise collections for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- New Robin Hood Loungefly bags are coming soon.
- We spotted a couple of new icon shirts at Disneyland.
- Check out the cute merchandise at Orlando International Airport.
- There’s a new limited edition mug at Disneyland’s Craftsman Bar.
- Check out these new alphabet coffee mugs at Disney World.
- We spotted two new spirit jerseys at the Disney Parks.
- Check out this cute Disney snacks T-shirt.
- A new Mulan merchandise collection has arrived at shopDisney.
- The Mulan Minnie Ears are here!
- Check out these new customizable Disney shoes.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 25 Fun Facts About Disney World You Probably Didn’t Know
- 7 Things I Can’t Believe Disney Hasn’t Changed Yet
- 13 Things Even the PROS Forget to Bring to Disney World!
- The Latest Disney News
New DFB Video — 13 Things Even the PROS Forget to Bring to Disney World!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 13 Things Even the PROS Forget to Bring to Disney World! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Disney Meme Game.
WDW for Grownups shared details about snacks in the queue for Na’vi River Journey.
Disney Parks Blog shared a look at latte art at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Ice Cream Cone Cookies.