And, although you can stop by Batuu for some new brekkie options, a classic spot in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is serving up LOTS of eats for your whole family to enjoy in the morning!
The quick-service location will be serving BREAKFAST from 8 AM until 10 AM, and you can choose from all these options:
- Breakfast Charcuterie Platter – $10.99
- Shrimp and Cheddar Grits – $10.99
- Smashed Avocado Toast and Egg – $9.99
- Mexican Corn Chilaquiles and Eggs – $9.49
- Fried Chicken and Cinnamon Sugar French Donut – $8.99
- Bakery Sampler -$7.99
- Plant-based Chilaquiles and Eggs -$9.49
- Children’s Fried Chicken and Cinnamon-Sugar French Donut – $6.99
- Children’s Scrambled Eggs and Sweet Potato Bites – $5.99
We have spotted several of these options at Early Morning Magic, but we are excited to try the new Plant-based Chilaquiles and Eggs and see what all is included in the Bakery Sampler! This sounds like a start to a great Disney day, don’t you think? We spotted these breakfast items on the ABC Commissary menu today and we will be back soon with a review for you!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever been to ABC Commissary before? Let us know in the comments below!