We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you and today we have all the details on what’s happening due to the ongoing Coronavirus closures and more.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic ALL Disney Parks will be closed until the end of the month. See all of our coverage HERE.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
COVID-19 and the Disney Parks — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about Coronavirus and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland Coronavirus questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- Disney World to close until the end of the month.
- Disneyland is closed through the end of the month.
- Disney Cruise Line halts sailings through the end of the month due to Coronavirus concerns.
- Disneyland Paris closes due to Coronavirus.
- The DOs and DON’Ts to cancel, get refunds, or reschedule your canceled Disney vacation.
- Here’s what Disney World and Disneyland will refund during the Coronavirus closure.
- Here’s what Disneyland will refund during the Coronavirus closure.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships to be extended.
- Disney World’s tickets policy for those affected by park closures.
- Disney World Annual Passholder updates for Coronavirus closure.
- Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District to change operating hours during Disneyland’s closure.
- AMC Theaters lowering guest capacity due to Coronavirus concerns.
- Disney World golf courses will remain open.
- Updates for Disneyland Annual Passholders during Coronavirus closure.
- Disney Cruise Line refund information for sailings affected by Coronavirus closures.
- All the details for Disney Vacation Club members during the Coronavirus closures.
- Disneyland will be donating its excess food to a local food bank during resort closure.
- SeaWorld Parks and Universal Parks are closing due to Coronavirus concerns.
- Tokyo Disneyland extends its closure related to Coronavirus.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- We shared all the times the Disney Parks have closed.
- Check out the progress on Cinderella Castle! See more about the refurb here.
- An all-day Happy Hour is coming to Disney Springs for a limited time.
- ‘Frozen II’ is coming to Disney+ several months early!
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs right now. See more of what’s new here.
- See what the crowds were like at Disneyland the day before the parks closed.
- We shared photos from the Disney World theme parks before they closed.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out the crowd levels at Disney World earlier this week.
- A DFB reader shared a fun DIY Magic Shot for Cinderella Castle.
- We shared what was new at Disneyland Resort.
- The My Disney Experience app added hand sanitizer locations.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new burger of the month in on the menu at Catal in Disneyland.
- We shared details on Easter menus at Disney World.
- Check out some of the latest patents filed for the Disney Parks. See more patent news here.
- We shared what’s new at several Disney World Resort Hotels. See more news here.
- Find out how the Guardians of the Galaxy Ride plays a big role in the Avengers Campus.
- Disneyland rolled out a new incentive program for Annual Passholders.
- See what Marvel characters will be part of Avengers Campus.
- We shared details on the foods coming to Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- Hand washing stations were installed at Disney World.
- More details were announced for the Spider-Man ride coming to Avengers Campus.
- We shared what was new at Epcot.
- An Easter brunch is planned at Boma at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The opening date was announced for Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- Florida residents can get a special deal at the Four Seasons.
- We checked out the new Finding Dory’s Friends scavenger hunt in Epcot.
- We shared details on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day specials at Disney World.
- A new sign for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventures was installed in Epcot.
- A popular Tomorrowland attraction was closed most of the week.
- A new beach bash is supposed to be coming to Typhoon Lagoon.
- Check out every hidden secret we found so far on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- We shared what was new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the possible drinks coming to Epcot’s Space 220 Restaurant.
- Sprinkles is serving Lucky Charm Cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Reservations were open for Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Mary Blair-inspired cups were spotted at Disney World.
- A Disneyland Paris cast member had tested positive for Coronavirus.
- Shanghai Disneyland hotels and Disneytown set to reopen.
- Check out the renovated rooms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- We reviewed dinner at ‘Ohana.
- A new ‘Mulan’-inspired mini cake is coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out the fun seasonal color of the Grey Goose Citron Slush in Epcot.
- We reviewed the new Hot Diggity Dogs Food Truck in Disney Springs.
- We checked out a new boozy shake at D-Luxe Burgers in Disney Springs.
- The Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake is back with a new look!
- Check out the new cotton candy-topped slushy at Disney World.
- We reviewed Food and Wine Festival eats at Ballast Point in Disneyland.
- We checked out some Food and Wine Festival specials at Catal.
- We reviewed a Surf and Turf Slider Duo in the Downtown Disney District.
- Check out the Creole Cocktail in the Downtown Disney District.
- Salt & Straw is serving up a specialty ice cream.
- New topiary cupcakes were spotted in Disney World.
- We reviewed a new slushy in Disney Springs.
- A favorite dessert in Epcot has been updated — see our review.
- We reviewed a new Brie Bowl in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Check out the updated drink in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed new bunny themed treats in Disneyland.
- We checked out the Pot of Gold Cake Pop at Disney World.
- There’s a limited time St. Patrick’s Day drink at Disney’s Boardwalk.
- Check out the new Avengers bags from Loungefly.
- We spotted some cute Baby Yoda pajamas.
- There’s a new Yeti Loungefly backpack at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out this cute new Chuuby purse at Disney World.
- We spotted a new ‘Mulan’ backpack at Disney World.
- Check out this vintage Flower and Garden Festival dress.
- Reversible ‘Mulan’ Minnie Ears arrived at Disney World.
- We shared details on the new merchandise coming to Avengers Campus this summer.
- A new ‘Mulan’ MagicBand was spotted at Disney World.
- Coral Minnie Ears debuted at Disney World last week.
- A new collection of ‘Mulan’ merchandise arrived at Disney World.
- The Baby Yoda plush sold out in Disneyland.
- Classic Minnie Ears got a makeover at Disney World.
- Cute Disney pool floats are now on sale online!
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Best Things to Eat in Disney World’s Worst Restaurants!
- How To Ride Every Ride in Disney World and How to Live Through It
- The Secrets Behind Disney World’s Most Mind-Blowing Rides (And Two More That Are Coming!)
- The Latest Disney News
New DFB Video — The Best Things to Eat at Disney World’s Worst Restaurants!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Best Things to Eat at Disney World’s Worst Restaurants! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Mouse suitcase.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Citrus Swirl Float at the Magic Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog shared a tour of the food at the 2020 DCA Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey-shaped pretzels.