A few days ago, Disney announced that a classic nighttime show would be returning to Disney World soon!
We’re talking about the ultra colorful Electrical Water Pageant! Since Disney World reopened in July, this water parade has been on hiatus, but now IT’S BACK!
Guests at Disney resorts along Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon will be able to witness this nostalgic show! We decided to stand right along the water to catch the amazing views!
The show has been at Disney World since 1971, and it’s a must-see for many die-hard Disney fans!
Check out how magical the lights are in motion!
The Electrical Water Pageant is back tonight! pic.twitter.com/I6bsdNB0c5
— AJ Wolfe (@DisneyFoodBlog) December 21, 2020
…and some other friendly animals!
The pageant makes its way around the surrounding resorts, so here are the scheduled times you need to know if you’re trying to watch!
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – beginning at 8:45PM
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (including Narcoossee’s) – beginning at 9:00PM
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – beginning at 9:30PM
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – beginning at 9:45PM
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – beginning at 10:00PM
We are SO excited to see this iconic Disney World show back in action! We’ll continue to keep you updated on the latest Disney entertainment news.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited for the Electrical Water Pageant’s return? Let us know in the comments!