New to the festival this year is the Patagoina Marketplace!
The Patagonia Marketplace merges Argentina and Chile flavors offering menu items like sustainable roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad drizzled with a kicky arugula chimichurri. Pair your dish with a great Chilean wine: Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier or Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rosé.
- Beef empanada – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (gluten free) – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut – $4.00
- Terrazas Reserva Malbec – $3.75
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier – $2.50
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rosé – $2.50
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Bottled Water – $2.50, DDP Snack Eligible
Recommended Pairing: Grilled Beef Skewer and Terraza Reserva Malbec
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page