And we have the BEST tool for planning your 2018 Food and Wine Festival visit: the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And TODAY, the Guide is on sale for 40% off the cover price!
, the glow-in-the-dark booth serving up specialty beverages and brews at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, has updated its menu!
One of the most popular – and Instagramable – items at the Festival so far was the non-alcoholic Phosphorescent Phreeze, which even made our Best of the Fest list!
Today is the FIRST DAY of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
From now through November 12th, the Festival will offer all sorts of extra culinary fun around Epcot. And a HUGE highlight are the Food Booths lining World Showcase and popping up in Future World celebrating global cuisine with enhanced food offerings.
If you’re planning your visit to this year’s Festival, then you’ll want to start putting together your MUST EAT list… and that’s where we come in! The DFB Team tried every item at the Festival to show you the items you can’t miss!
Be sure to click over to our Marketplace Booth Page to see pictures of every single dish at the Festival. Just click through the links for each booth to see pictures of all your favorite dishes, along with every single new one from this year!
Are you ready? Because here we GOOOO!!!
The BEST of the FEST!
Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake AND Blueberry Wine at The Cheese Studio
doesn’t disappoint with the Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake.
This creamy, decadent treat is made better-than-your-usual-cheesecake (and that’s saying something!!) thanks to that hint of bourbon in the caramel sauce.
BUT, the Sparkling Blueberry Wine by Florida Orange Groves Winery also came as a surprise! [Read more…]
It’s the first day of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and we are LIVE in Epcot!
Yesterday we started by sharing prices for the Food Booths thanks to menus that had popped up around the park at several locations, and today we’re back for the REALLY fun part… to taste ALL THE FOOD at the Festival! [Read more…]
It’s almost time! The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! This year’s Festival runs for 75 days from August 30 until November 12!
This means the time to start making your plans for your visit to this year’s Festival is NOW — and we have the BEST tool for planning that Food and Wine Festival visit: the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And TODAY, the Guide is on sale for 30% off the cover price!
Shop NOW! Get the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price with promo code 30SALE!
We’re LIVE today from Walt Disney World with more details for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
In just a few weeks from now, the Festival kicks off. So before you’re feasting at the Fest, you can feast your eyes on NEW Food Photos that we have for several of the new dishes hitting the scene this year!
And don’t forget… you can see the full list of Food Booth and Menus so you can start putting together your Must-Eat list here!
PLUS we have a ton of new info on everything from where to learn to make Candy Sushi, to a Counter Service Eat to the Beat Dining Package, more information on the several new family-friendly offerings and much more!
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs from August 30th through November 12th, and there’s lots to check out in the meantime.
Here we go!
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival NEW Food Photos
Brazil: Moqueca Brazilian Seafood Stew
will be serving Moqueca this year!
This Brazilian Seafood Stew features scallops, shrimp, and white fish with coconut-lime sauce and steamed rice.
Ireland: Guinness Baileys Shake
We know a LOT of you are excited about this one: the new Guinness Baileys Shake! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booth menus are HERE for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Chicken Guy! is officially OPEN at Disney Springs!
- New Winnie the Pooh-themed milkshake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- BoardWalk Pizza Window unveils a new menu!
- Check out the three NEW flavors at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We have details on the best eats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- We’re talking about the next spot to find your Dole Whip fix at Disney World!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Find out where to meet Disney Channel’s Vampirina at Disneyland and Disney World this fall.
- We checked out H2O GLOW Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is HERE!
- Check out the NEW breakfast sandwiches at the BoardWalk Bakery!
- New menu items – including Pub Tots! – at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dining package for Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have a FIRST LOOK and full review of Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs!
- There are two new milkshakes on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new family style dining at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Flavored Frozen Cokes are on the menu now at Price Eric’s Village Market!
- There’s a new must-have snack at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- Check out what’s NEW to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Great Activities for Your Disney World Arrival Day, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Food Tour, Food Tour at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World
It’s HERE! We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2018, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
To celebrate our grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the cover price! Just use discount code CHEFS at the check-out to secure your savings!
Click here to see the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus and Start Planning!
While we anxiously await August 30th — the first day of the Food and Wine Festival — let’s take some time right now to check out some brand new Food Booths and items for 2018!
Be sure to click on our individual pages from our Main Menu Page for each booth to see food photos of most of the dishes!
New! 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths and Menu Items
Once again this year, the Food Booths expand into Future World and even the Festival Center in addition to, of course, World Showcase. Enjoy more than 30 different booths in all!