One of our favorite places to stop for a unique snack in Magic Kingdom is the Spring Roll Cart located near the entrance to Adventureland.
Hey, everybody! We’re feeling EXTRA fancy today which can only mean one thing!
It’s time to fork over some money on our top five favorite high-dollar snacks at Disney World! Don’t worry — most of these pricier Disney World treats barely top out at ten bucks, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still super-indulgent!
Is there anything better than Disney fireworks?!
If you have a sweet tooth, then Disney fireworks with unlimited desserts might just be up your alley! Magic Kingdom Dessert Parties can be a great way to make Magic Kingdom fireworks even more special, as they provide some level of reserved viewing, plus tons of sweets and treats.
A big change (keep reading!) recently arrived at Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks Dessert Parties, but so did price hikes. Would this upgrade, along with reserved seating and unlimited sweets justify the high price of the event? We recently attended the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party to find out!
The Spring Roll Cart in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland has delivered an unexpected variety of Spring Rolls this year! First, there was the return of the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls. Next, Reuben Springs Rolls hit the scene. And now?
Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Spring Rolls are in the house!!!
Well, except when they aren’t in the house… as was the case the first time we went to try them. They were all sold out within the noon hour. [Read more…]
as our good friend Jack Skellington asks! We asked the same thing at the Egg Roll Cart in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland!
Hello, lords and ladies, and welcome to What’s New at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! Summer is in full swing here, and with the changing of the seasons comes some seasonal eats, some fun merchandise, a bit o’ construction, and a moment of zen. Come along!
Magic Kingdom Menus & Eats
At Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A., the dog of the month is the Casey’s Classic. We reviewed this back when it was called the Breakfast Dog! It’s loaded with hash browns, cheddar cheese, bacon, onion straws, and a chipotle ranch drizzle.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are back at the Magic Kingdom!
- We checked out TWO new special effects drinks at the Magic Kingdom.
- Sign up for the DFB Newsletter to get all the Epcot Food and Wine Festival news FIRST!
- Candlelight Processional narrators announced! Plus booking starts next week for dining packages
- We reviewed Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs!
- Check out this new, must-have Darth Vader Stein at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We’re talking about how NOT to waste your money on a bad Disney vacation!
- We checked out new Pixar Fest eats at Cozy Cone Motel at Disney California Adventure!
- A new booth and menu item was announced for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Ghirardelli is serving up a new Incredibles Sundae on both coasts.
- Check out the new seasonal Super Triple Burger at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- There’s a NEW Peter Pan Float at the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed Rose & Crown Pub and Restaurant in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Check out the five things you HAVE to eat at Toy Story Land.
- New Haunted Mansion Starbucks mugs are selling out at Disneyland.
- We have a first look and review of Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Beignets are now available at Disney World.
- A new milkshake might be debuting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World, 5 Brand New Disney Desserts You Need to Try, and Must-Eat Disney World Snacks for Cheese Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 21 More Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do at Disney World [Read more…]
Did you hear that? There are practically shouts of joy rising from Adventureland in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom… because the Cheeseburger Spring Rolls are BACK!!!
These beloved rolls arrived as an under-the-radar test item at the Adventureland Egg Roll Cart a few years ago and gained a bit of a cult following. But one day — POOF! — they disappeared, much to our chagrin. But — for now, anyway! — they’re back! [Read more…]
One of the new events introduced this year is the Rockin’ Burger Block Party, and DFB has been at two of the parties.
Join us today as we share our experience, which includes visits with a few celebrity guests and an incredible variety of burgers.
And if you like what you see, there are still tickets left for the November 6th Party, which features Cake Boss Buddy Valastro! Just call (407) 939-3378 to make your reservations.
The Rockin’ Burger Block Party sounds like it might take place outside…but no.
The event is held in World ShowPlace, the events pavilion that’s tucked away behind giant doors in World Showcase. If you haven’t been there before, you’ll find the entrance between the Canada and UK Pavilions.
Just look for the Events Cast Members, and they’ll point the way!
Check-in for the event is located inside the main entrance. The party actually takes place in the large room that’s beyond. [Read more…]
Walt Disney World is ever-changing and this week there was a major switch-up when two beloved quick service locations — Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace — swapped real estate in the Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. So far, the menus have carried over our favorite Dole Whips and Citrus Swirl options!
After you’re done wrapping your brain around the Adventureland switcharoo, take a look at some of the other news we brought your way this week. We’ve got the scoop on new restaurants and kiosks, special menu items, and more!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom have switched places!
- We have a first look at the brand new Smokejumpers Grill at Disney California Adventure!
- Flour and Sugar is a kiosk on the newly opened Village Causeway in Downtown Disney’s Marketplace.
- The Egg Roll Wagon in Magic Kingdom is testing out a new item: Cheeseburger Spring Rolls!
- Star Wars Weekends begin at Hollywood Studios on May 15, 2015. We’ve got a peek at this year’s specialty popcorn bucket, featuring Han Solo!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Turkey Leg kiosk update in the Magic Kingdom, Cinderella’s Royal Table re-opens, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Or opt for a simple but fun Mickey Pretzel suggested by Facebook Friend Kat. Perfect picture!!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis [Read more…]