If you’ve ever wished the Walt Disney World-area Coca-Cola Store would offer a refillable cup, today is your lucky day. Now you can get your soda fix every time you stroll around Disney Springs. So how much does it cost and what drinks are available? We’ve got the details!
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re staying cool this weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Disney food news from the week!
We’re still celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book! You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price with the code Chefs16!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Plaza Restaurant recently added new items to the menu and we had to check them out!
- We shared some tips on what to expect on peak booking days for special events at Walt Disney World!
- We checked out what’s new around Walt Disney World.
- Did you see the sneak peek of the AbracadaBar on Disney’s Boardwalk?
- There’s a new Crush souvenir sipper cup at some quick service restaurants!
- Do you love Butter Chicken? Check out our Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipe from the Africa booth!
- We love cupcakes so we just had to check out the Cherry and Banana Cupcakes at the Contempo Cafe!
- The Coca-Cola Store’s rooftop bar recently added an Adult Beverage menu!
We’re back at the new Coca-Cola Store Orlando in Disney Springs to check out some new sips… already!
You see, the Coca-Cola Store Orlando just opened earlier this month, bringing not only TONS of merchandise dedicated to the iconic beverage, but also a brand new sipping experience at the Rooftop Beverage Bar — one of the coolest new spots to take in the views of Disney Springs.
In the opening days, however, only the all-day menu was available. So, we were able to take in the new International Tray, which gives guests the chance to sample sixteen beverages from all over the world, and the Float Tray featuring mini Ice Cream Floats with eight different Coca-Cola brand soda flavors. (You can take a tour of the full location here.)
In the weeks since, they’ve debuted their Adult Beverage menu. That’s right — beginning at 3:00 pm daily, a list of drinks is available for guests 21 and over (though you will also find a few Mocktails, too!). It features a combination of classic cocktails along with a few twists. [Read more…]