Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Also, check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- What’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- Check out what’s on the menu for the Tasting Sampler at Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White!
- We shared the NEW holiday milkshake at Beaches and Cream.
- Aunt Polly’s is going to open for the holidays at the Magic Kingdom and we checked out the menu!
- Check out the Edible Cookie Dough Mickeys in Disney Springs!
- An Adult Cove is coming to Typhoon Lagoon for the holidays!
- We reviewed brunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- A new Mary Poppins-themed cupcake has arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are now available in Disneyland.
- We reviewed new menu items at Springs’ Street Tacos Food Truck.
- Check out our first look and full review of the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland. See more first look details here.
- We checked out holiday drinks and tacos at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out details on the NBA Experience coming to Disney Springs in 2019.
- New Sorcerer Mickey Harvey’s bags have arrived at Disney World!
- We spotted construction equipment on the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot.
- Check out the new Guest Experiences Team we spotted in the Magic Kingdom!
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are coming to Disney World next week!
- We reviewed the new Chicken Wings at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at the Magic Kingdom.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- We spotted some holiday merchandise on sale at Disney World!
- Check out the 2019 merchandise we spotted at Disney World!
- The Liberty Square Riverboat reopens this weekend at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared what’s on the menu at The Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out these Mickey-shaped sugar cubes at Disney World.
- We shared our ultimate guide to all the restaurants opening in 2019 at Disney World and Disneyland.
- This favorite Epcot cupcake got a holiday makeover.
- Check out these adorable holiday treats at the All Star Music Resort.
- A new Taste of the Magic Kingdom tour was announced.
- Palo and Remy announced price increases on the Disney Cruise Line.
- We shared a sneak peek at the menu coming to Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- Check out how to get the Starbucks “You Are Here” Disney mugs when you’re not in the parks.
- We shared a reader review of the Jingle Bell! Jingle BAM! Dessert Party.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 37 Hidden Gems in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Is Disney World After Hours Worth It?, Where to Get Your Taco ON at Disney World, and the 2018 Disney Year in Review.