As Epcot enters into the closing week of the Festival of the Arts (you have until February 25 to enjoy this Festival), they are already getting ready for the upcoming Flower and Garden Festival with some special landscaping!
One of the most popular pieces of landscaping for the Flower and Garden Festival is taking shape around the lakes between Future World and the World Showcase!
Every visit to Epcot is filled with construction updates, new food, and fun merchandise — and this visit to Epcot is jam-packed with new food (including gluten-free snacks, chocolate covered pretzels,and more), the cutest and sweetest smelling merchandise, and progress on new rides, restaurants, and the Skyliner.
After spending some time with our new BFF Pinocchio, we walked the park — here’s what we found!
The Disney World landscape continues to change quite rapidly with the ongoing construction of the Disney Skyliner gondola transportation system, which is slated to open to guests in fall of 2019. This, of course, includes progress at each of the stations along the way, which will ultimately connect Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to four Resorts: Art of Animation, Pop Century, Caribbean Beach and the upcoming Disney’s Riviera Resort.
A few weeks ago, we noticed in particular some of the artwork on the roof for the Epcot Skyliner station. Even while it was partially covered, we were able to spy the colorful piece of art in progress. [Read more…]
Happy November from Epcot! November brings Dia de los Muertos to the Mexico Pavilion, a lot of Holiday merchandise to the park, the end of the Food and Wine Festival on November 12 🙁 and the start of the Festival of the Holidays on November 18 🙂 to this really busy park! That’s in addition to the construction for the new Guardians of the Galaxy and Ratatouille rides and installation of the park’s Skyliner station!! Here’s everything we found!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a little more than one week left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We spotted refillable Coke bottles at the Coca-Cola Store in Disney Springs!
- You need to check out this Pineapple Spam Burger at Disney World!
- Check out our Fall Back Flash Sale at the DFB Store.
- We reviewed the holiday sandwiches and a new dessert at Earl of Sandwich.
- T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs is hosting Breakfast with Santa next month.
- Check out the construction updates for the Ratatouille and Guardians of the Galaxy attractions in Epcot.
- Disney Cast Members can get a discount via Mobile Order at select locations.
- Check out the adorable new ears coming to Epcot!
- We have the FULL list of holiday treats coming to Disneyland. And we have a sneak peek at two treats here.
- Check out the seasonal cupcakes coming to Sprinkles this month.
- The list of celebrity narrators for the Candlelight Processional is now complete!
- Check out menus for the Disneyland Festival of Holidays.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is up!
- Mickey’s Magical Birthday Sundae has arrived at Ghirardelli.
- The Magic Kingdom has decked the halls for the holiday season.
- Tink’s Pixie-Dusted Cone has arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- You need to check out this year’s Pluto Holiday Popcorn Bucket.
- Epcot’s Skyliner station is becoming a work of art.
- We have details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including the Disney on Broadway performers!
- We spotted the Holiday Refillable Resort Mugs at Disney World.
- We reviewed a couple seasonal cupcakes at the Contemporary Resort!
- Check out the only-available-on-Halloween cupcake we spotted at Epcot.
- We shared a construction update from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And this update on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- New prizes are available for Remy’s Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion was celebrating Dia de los Muertos with a visiting artist and new merchandise.
- More holiday merchandise is popping up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted new Star Wars mugs and hats at the Studios.
- Vampirina is now meeting guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering a sale on holiday season rates!
- We reviewed a Pumpkin Spice Pretzel in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- The Disney attractions-inspired Spirit Jerseys are now available online.
- Check out who is coming to the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland.
- We launched the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-book!
- Reservations are now available for the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out this update on the Disney Skyliner construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ralph and Vanellope from ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ are coming to the Disney Parks!
- We shared a preview of the merchandise for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
- Check out these over-the-top shakes from Beaches and Cream!
- We reviewed two new menus at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: What’s New at the Disney Parks This Week, AJ’s Favorite Disney World Restaurants, 7 Things That Might Surprise You About the Holidays at Disney World, and What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World
Disney is keeping us busy — and excited for the Skyliner opening in 2019! On each of our visits to Hollywood Studios and Epcot, plus any of the resorts along the Skyliner route, we anxiously check out the progress. Yesterday we checked on the progress of the Skyliner Station at Epcot.
This week we got to see them working on a more artistic aspect of the Skyliner, the art on the station roof.
It’s been a busy week in Epcot! We found food updates, construction, completed refurbs, new rides and restaurants, plus more new merch! Join us at Epcot to see what we found!
But first, don’t forget…there’s less than a month left in the Food and Wine Festival — our very favorite thing in Epcot! Be sure to check this year’s festival out before it ends!
If you’ve recently visited Epcot’s France Pavilion, or entered the park via the International Gateway located between the UK and France Pavilions, then you’ve likely noticed a lot of construction going on! That construction is for the addition of a Ratatouille ride in France as well as the Skyliner transportation system. We’ll start this update with the Ratatouille ride.
This ride will be in a completely new section of the France pavilion. Looking at the concept art, it appears that the ride building will be disguised as city buildings behind the current entrance to the Impressions de France film. [Read more…]